[confirmed] ANBU Kakashi, Road to Ninja Sasuke, Swimsuit Sakura DLC!

#41Kakashi4LIFEPosted 1/16/2013 10:50:14 AM
F*** YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANBU KAKASHI IS MY BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
---
"Build a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set him on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life." HBCD. Offical Kakashi of everywhere!
#42TheAlphaItachiPosted 1/16/2013 10:52:35 AM
None of this matters , dlc is only usable on free mode so its really in the long run a waste of money
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#43deidara21Posted 1/16/2013 11:09:13 AM
You people are excited that they will have a costume change with no moveset changes? It's not that serious
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#44heyitsthatguy11Posted 1/16/2013 11:10:25 AM
*Wakes up*
*Comes to board*
*Sees this topic*
*Rubs eyes a bit*
*Still sees topic*
-_- o_o O_O SERIOUSLY!? So, RTN Sasuke, Hinata, Swimsuit Sakura, Anbu Kakashi & KM2 Naruto confirmed? I'm NOT dreaming?
---
I like what I like, and I don't need a reason. So don't ask me why I like something.
When people complain about OPTIONAL features in games, I die inside...
#45slmcknettPosted 1/16/2013 11:12:07 AM
Swimsuit Sakura. Yes, please!
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#46heyitsthatguy11Posted 1/16/2013 11:16:52 AM(edited)
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Looks like I'm importing later.

Actually along with Hokage Naruto and Samurai Naruto it is the Europe collectors edition 5 costume pack.
They removed the best part for our collectors edition <_< also the only Japan only costume is RTN Hinata.

THATS BULL****! Ok wait wait wait, is US getting ANYTHING besides that lame ass Goku costume on release date?

Why is it everytime I get hype for this game, something happens to shoot me down?
---
I like what I like, and I don't need a reason. So don't ask me why I like something.
When people complain about OPTIONAL features in games, I die inside...
#47TheAlphaItachiPosted 1/16/2013 11:22:19 AM
deidara21 posted...
You people are excited that they will have a costume change with no moveset changes? It's not that serious

poster with some sense detected
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#48chunckylover53Posted 1/16/2013 11:54:53 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Actually along with Hokage Naruto and Samurai Naruto it is the Europe collectors edition 5 costume pack.
They removed the best part for our collectors edition <_< also the only Japan only costume is RTN Hinata.

THATS BULL****! Ok wait wait wait, is US getting ANYTHING besides that lame ass Goku costume on release date?

Why is it everytime I get hype for this game, something happens to shoot me down?

I really doubt they'd deny us DLC they can charge us for, probably just a delayed release.
#49GodlessChaosPosted 1/16/2013 12:03:07 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Kfresh08 posted...
Japan DLC only.

Shhh, calm down. These are for PREORDERS. It doesn't mean that they'll be unavailable to us. It just means we'll have to pay for them.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#50koggxPosted 1/16/2013 12:04:56 PM
Hell yes! Anbu Kakashi don't even give a damn if the DLC cost in the US that is an instant buy seeing i main kakashi
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx