Madara Uchiha Scan! (Menma too)

#131YomonachiPosted 1/21/2013 1:17:45 PM
kollie89 posted...
Yomonachi posted...
http://i.imgur.com/fJbGIWK.jpg

/topic

except the first scan in this pic is real......

The chapters are circled as in chapter 710 was already taken by a real pic.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
How is one to judge someone if secrets shroud the living?
#132Capitan_KidPosted 1/21/2013 1:32:03 PM
Ok so the Madara pic is fake. IS THE JUTSU CLASH FAKE TOO?!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#133YomonachiPosted 1/21/2013 1:33:14 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...

Yes, Naruto's back is broken and **** in the pic.
---
#134Capitan_KidPosted 1/21/2013 1:35:50 PM
Yomonachi posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope the creator of this fake scan gets an STD WITH NO CURE!
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#135YomonachiPosted 1/21/2013 1:36:44 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Yomonachi posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope the creator of this fake scan gets an STD WITH NO CURE!

I actually wasn't aware there was a cure.
---
#136GodlessChaosPosted 1/21/2013 1:52:17 PM
EJW posted...
RTs42 posted...
Sorry to disappoint you all but it"s fake look at this
http://i.imgur.com/chelxEs.jpg

You realize that it's showing that it was in Photoshop because Saiyan went and edited the image to add the SaiyanIsland watermark on the image right?

lmao
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#137des326Posted 1/21/2013 2:07:33 PM(edited)
Uhm, I think there is a slight misunderstanding of what CH 710 actually is.

It has nothing to do with CHapter, but it's even written to the right of the number, its "Channel Naruto". Each Manga has their own channel, whenever there are gaming related things in Shounen Jump they use these channels as kind of index. It's not even bound to consoles manufactures, whenever there is a Naruto game in SJ, no matter if its for DS/Wii/Ps2/PS3 it will be CH 710. One Piece for example is channel 1 and Bleach is channel 15 if I recall it right. So that's certainly no indicator for fakeness.

If you ask me, I don't recall a SJ game that had a wrong date on a scan in the last 7 years. As well as the way the date is actually written! It's either Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall-Year, or full date. Never have I seen a scan that only mentions a month... well and then there are lots of other small details.

Also, in Japan (2ch) nobody has ever seen Madara in an actual issue of SJ/VJ as announcement for the game, what a surprise ;). They've even been asking where this is coming from.
#138YomonachiPosted 1/21/2013 2:05:02 PM
des326 posted...
Uhm, I think there is a slight misunderstand of what CH 710 actually is.

It has nothing to do with CHapter, but it's even written to the right of the number, its "Channel Naruto". Each Manga has their own channel, whenever there are gaming related things in Shounen Jump they use these channels as kind indexs. It's not even bound to consoles manufactures, whenever there is a Naruto game in SJ, no matter if its for DS/Wii/Ps2/PS3 it will be CH 710. One Piece for example is channel 1 and Bleach is channel 15 if I recall it right. So that's certainly no indicator for fakeness.

If you ask me, I don't recall a SJ game that had a wrong date on a scan in the last 7 years. As well as the way the date is actually written! It's either Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall-Year, or full date. Never have I seen a scan that only mentions a month... well and then there are lots of after small details.

Also, in Japan (2ch) nobody has ever seen Madara in an actual issue of SJ/VJ as announcement for the game, what a surprise ;). They've even been asking where this is coming from.

Oh sorry the consensus on the forum was that the chapter was already in-use so I made a picture of said thoughts. But, of course the godly des comes back to pwn. Hey there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p787tSuv3uo#t=5s
---
#139LeftoverLotionPosted 1/21/2013 2:13:51 PM
des326 posted...
Uhm, I think there is a slight misunderstanding of what CH 710 actually is.

It has nothing to do with CHapter, but it's even written to the right of the number, its "Channel Naruto". Each Manga has their own channel, whenever there are gaming related things in Shounen Jump they use these channels as kind of index. It's not even bound to consoles manufactures, whenever there is a Naruto game in SJ, no matter if its for DS/Wii/Ps2/PS3 it will be CH 710. One Piece for example is channel 1 and Bleach is channel 15 if I recall it right. So that's certainly no indicator for fakeness.

If you ask me, I don't recall a SJ game that had a wrong date on a scan in the last 7 years. As well as the way the date is actually written! It's either Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall-Year, or full date. Never have I seen a scan that only mentions a month... well and then there are lots of other small details.

The king has returned. http://i.minus.com/iDVcxdN6JNIEJ.gif
---
The fan art fiend.
http://i.minus.com/ixw5QeVTEw8l9.jpg
#140TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 1/21/2013 2:31:24 PM(edited)
This is so fake.

-I can't trust the Ougi pic/ something looks too off. His hair, and it looks like fan art.

-The Clashes. I've been watching some UNS videos with clashing, it's pretty easy to tell they're copying that style in the image. Though he went great lengths to alter it, like putting a thunderbolt in the middle rather than a simple line, it's too easy to point out that black blob in Naruto's costume, and the stance of Sasuke is way too similar to Chidori Sasuke's from UNS.

-Menma's iffy, can't really give or take he'd be in there.

-The photo's in low quality. This is just to hide the fact that some parts weren't done as well as others (the clash screen) Whereas Rinnegan Tobi's was in high quality, that was really well done to the point where if you hadn't seen the "Masked Man" name, you'd have believed it. (By the time Tobi dons that costume, he's known as Tobi.

I'm not too interested in Madara being announced, but I was a bit happy for players who wanted him. Turns out that isn't the case, but an excuse for a scan.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Black 2 FC: 2967 6431 8466 [Josh]