Madara Uchiha Scan! (Menma too)

#61UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/21/2013 12:02:21 AM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
If this is a fake it's damn freaking good fake, looks so real IMO.

OT: Meh on Madara, yay for (possible) Menma, I just love the idea of playing as a Evil Naruto =P.

You already can his name is Obito
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#62deidara21Posted 1/21/2013 12:02:37 AM
Nevermind. I haven't played in a while lol
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#63Shinobiwolf3Posted 1/21/2013 12:05:10 AM
EJW posted...
deidara21 posted...
One thing I find weird is that it shows the items box when it appears to be a cut scene jutsu or ougi

You mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpLu003jnCM

Wow brought my hopes up again :D
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#64TheAlphaItachiPosted 1/21/2013 12:06:14 AM
all the reasons this is faker than Rinne tobi from gens scan:
1. we already have all costumes , and already had confirmation that there'd be NO guest characters , so menma was the point where the person didn't quit while they were ahead.
2. we already had confirmation that jutsu clashing would not be in.
3. EDO madara doesn't get his fan until he meets maskless obito , so theres no way he'd have it.
4. the character model looks as though they did madara's face wrong , his hairline just doesn't look right .
5. they definitely would've saved madara till the last week of february . now if this were a cloud ninja scan , a kage guard or edo kage scan , id be more inclined to believe it , but this screams fake .

just a product of an ass of a fan who has too much free time
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#65TG_WolfPosted 1/21/2013 12:08:43 AM
Alright, I can't read it all but here goes:

Best as I can translate..

Large text says:
Madara Uchiha
Powerful Edo Tensei Ninja Awakened

Text under leftmost image:
Powerful Uchiha jutsu- that's all i can read

Bottom images:
does make loose reference to clash but top image is also from story mode.

that's all I could read with the quality.

I believe it is real, the effort to fake it is too much for the majority of trolls.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#66Shinobiwolf3Posted 1/21/2013 12:11:45 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
Alright, I can't read it all but here goes:

Best as I can translate..

Large text says:
Madara Uchiha
Powerful Edo Tensei Ninja Awakened

Text under leftmost image:
Powerful Uchiha jutsu- that's all i can read

Bottom images:
does make loose reference to clash but top image is also from story mode.

that's all I could read with the quality.

I believe it is real, the effort to fake it is too much for the majority of trolls.

Thanks wolf!!!!! You made me so happy and it does sound legit honestly from the translation. Thanks wolf :D
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#67Spawn99Posted 1/21/2013 12:12:58 AM
Gahhh I hope this is real!! Edo Madara I get but was really hoping for alt of Gunbai/Scythe Madara from Hashirama fight. I mean I guess unless he has his gunbai but still...
#68primexshinobiPosted 1/21/2013 12:19:34 AM(edited)
I don't know about this you see Menma but how come we don't see a fighting image of him like we did with the other Road to Ninja characters in the previous scan? and why is Menma in this scan and not the previous one which would have made more sense
---
Shinobi no sadame...
#69LockonPosted 1/21/2013 12:26:21 AM
If that is fake then its the ultimate photoshop.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qvtbL.jpeg http://i.imgur.com/xs6YK.jpg
http://imgur.com/SbmhS.jpg http://imgur.com/g8uN6.jpg R3D.
#70ArrancarMadaraPosted 1/21/2013 12:29:20 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
all the reasons this is faker than Rinne tobi from gens scan:
1. we already have all costumes , and already had confirmation that there'd be NO guest characters , so menma was the point where the person didn't quit while they were ahead.
2. we already had confirmation that jutsu clashing would not be in.
3. EDO madara doesn't get his fan until he meets maskless obito , so theres no way he'd have it.
4. the character model looks as though they did madara's face wrong , his hairline just doesn't look right .
5. they definitely would've saved madara till the last week of february . now if this were a cloud ninja scan , a kage guard or edo kage scan , id be more inclined to believe it , but this screams fake .

just a product of an ass of a fan who has too much free time

1. When was it confirmed that all the alt costumes are revealed?
2. Yes we did early on but cc2 stated "If the want is enough we will put it in" and a lot of people have been filling out those request forms so I wouldnt be suprised if they listened, but honestly, it looks like it could just be in single player or story mode, which is fine with me.
3. Well the end point of the game is not confirmed.
4. Its a blurry image.
5. I agree with you on this one, I was expecting Madara to be the 2nd to last reveal, with the last reveal being Itachi & Sasuke vs Kabuto.

All in all who cares if this scan is real or not because Madara will definatly be in.

I'm more worried about

7Swordsmen
Gin/Kin
Pakura
Gari

Edo Kages are a Given. Just skeptical if Yondaime Kazekage will be playable or not.
---
StrawHatNinja420 - PSN
Add me for Storm 3.