Madara Uchiha Scan! (Menma too)

#71TheAlphaItachiPosted 1/21/2013 1:32:53 AM
ohhhhhhh and another reason this is a hoax is simple .

pay attention to madara. he has rinnegan but he's not awakened ,
why is this important ?
because if this was a real madara scan he would have EMS , atleast unawakened . because if you remember , madara was summoned and he didn't activate his rinnegan for several chapters , CC2 wouldn't skip this , i'll give them THAT much credit . so yes this scan is fake. a good fake but fake nonetheless
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#72ArrancarMadaraPosted 1/21/2013 1:35:34 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
ohhhhhhh and another reason this is a hoax is simple .

pay attention to madara. he has rinnegan but he's not awakened ,
why is this important ?
because if this was a real madara scan he would have EMS , atleast unawakened . because if you remember , madara was summoned and he didn't activate his rinnegan for several chapters , CC2 wouldn't skip this , i'll give them THAT much credit . so yes this scan is fake. a good fake but fake nonetheless

Could also easily be story mode. His character art shows him with the Sharingan, so he will have it in some way, dont worry.

It makes more sense to have it awakened if you think about it anyway, He activates EMS & uses his Susanno.
---
StrawHatNinja420 - PSN
Add me for Storm 3.
#73EAzy-bbr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:43:19 AM
i think its legit, hopefully we find out soon!
---
http://www.youtube.com/PS360HD2
#74ArrancarMadaraPosted 1/21/2013 1:56:04 AM
EAzy-bbr posted...
i think its legit, hopefully we find out soon!

I just want SM Kabuto vs Uchiha Bros Boss Battle in.
---
StrawHatNinja420 - PSN
Add me for Storm 3.
#75ArrancarMadaraPosted 1/21/2013 2:04:27 AM
Lol his right hand has a mitten on xD
---
StrawHatNinja420 - PSN
Add me for Storm 3.
#76koggxPosted 1/21/2013 2:19:10 AM(edited)
TheAlphaItachi posted...
5. they definitely would've saved madara till the last week of february . now if this were a cloud ninja scan , a kage guard or edo kage scan , id be more inclined to believe it , but this screams fake .

5. I agree with you on this one, I was expecting Madara to be the 2nd to last reveal, with the last reveal being Itachi & Sasuke vs Kabuto.

actually it could be a way to sell more people on it i mean how many people that could be thinking about getting it or not will change there mind quite quickly once they see Madara in and this far from release they may just say he is in and show nothing more on him to keep people in suspense and build up the hype for the game

though im still not 100% sure if its legit or fake just yet though if it is a fake the person who made it got some skill to pull off a fake that well as far as details go

so now only time will tell if it is real or not
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#77PrinceVege101Posted 1/21/2013 2:20:08 AM
Bah, still can't get over the Hebi Sasuke using Chidori with Akatsuki Sasuke's porttrait.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#78GodlessChaosPosted 1/21/2013 2:26:22 AM
Deadmeat20 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Oh look I found the Rinnegan Tobi scan too!
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6291/gdfsds.jpg

No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! That just killed it!

1. It says "Masked Man" again, not Tobi or anything else.

2. The support characters don't have health bars.

3. The substitute gauge is obviously the Gen format.

4. Tobi's up item doesn't look like anything related to him. I don't know what it looks like, just a brown turd thing.

I'm losing faith!

Also he's fighting with a stick/sword? Looks like Pain's moveset. The "NEW" looks all fake and are usually not in scans at all, we've never gotten that whole scan with the logo on it since then, Tobi has that black mist looking crap around him.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#79GodlessChaosPosted 1/21/2013 2:27:17 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
There's more against the scan than for it.

- that Sasuke in the clash part isn't supposed to have Chidori

- Madara screenshot of hand seal looks subpar compared to how the game looks (could be due to scan quality)

- I doubt they'd reveal jutsu clashes, multiple jutsu, Madara, and Menma in the same scan. I figure jutsu clashes and multiple jutsu would get their own scan

Yeah funny everything the fans wanted in 1 scan.

Actually no, this is the surprise that CC2 were referring to, it would make sense in that regard.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#80AmaterasuOkamiiPosted 1/21/2013 2:39:08 AM
Oh isn't this nice, if its real I'm sure this will sell a lot of people on it who were waiting on the fence xD

The thing about the Sasuke scan being used as evidence of it being fake. Doesn't that look like the boss battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the bridge, it could just be the end of that couldn't it since it ended with a jutsu clash