617 is out

#51cuttin_in_townPosted 1/23/2013 5:48:16 PM
I knew BS was incoming as soon as Madara revealed his abilities against the Kages. No one is beating that without plothax.
---
I'm engaged! :D
http://i46.tinypic.com/8ys16v.jpg
#52king_maddenPosted 1/23/2013 7:04:31 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
anyone else wondering where the kage are?

i mean, last we saw of them, they were all pretty much dead, tsunade was split in half, and was using the last of her life to try healing the others, supposedly.

im surprised they werent present during naruto's chakra hand-out... imagine the five kage powered up with kurama's chakra.

i also dont see why people are complaining so much... what else did you expect?

seriously, right now... i want you guys to come up with a 100% legit way for the alliance to fight and win against two of the most powerful ninja in the world, and the most powerful monster in the world, without pulling some crazy move like powering the army up with chakra from kurama and doing what they did.

it also has to be something EVERYONE agrees with, not just something you, yourselves, are happy with.

good luck with that.

as quickly as naruto grew in strength I pretty much figured at some point it would be madara and obito, vs sasuke and naruto, or for fun the whole original team with sakura and kakashi too. I also wouldnt be completely surprised with sasuke and naruto vs. madara after Kakashi kills obito somehow.

I mean lets be honest, even with this power up most of the alliance is still pretty much nothing and more will die off or retreat eventually, leaving them for the final showdown..
#53HaruKryPosted 1/23/2013 8:55:56 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
anyone else wondering where the kage are?

i mean, last we saw of them, they were all pretty much dead, tsunade was split in half, and was using the last of her life to try healing the others, supposedly.

im surprised they werent present during naruto's chakra hand-out... imagine the five kage powered up with kurama's chakra.

i also dont see why people are complaining so much... what else did you expect?

seriously, right now... i want you guys to come up with a 100% legit way for the alliance to fight and win against two of the most powerful ninja in the world, and the most powerful monster in the world, without pulling some crazy move like powering the army up with chakra from kurama and doing what they did.

it also has to be something EVERYONE agrees with, not just something you, yourselves, are happy with.

good luck with that.

I dont want to be "that guy" but umm...

...Something actually STRATEGIC like when they first started fighting the Ten tails.

NO MORE ASS PULLS...Like,"Naruto gives everybody 9 tails chakra!" Is like...13 year old writing to me. >__<''

BUT I this could balance out. Something like,after the fact hes given so many people chakra,Naruto is SIGNIFICANTLY weakened,at the cost of a an overall power up of the Alliance.

(Long story short): I just think Naruto being an almost unlimited chakra fountain,giving ERE'BODY a power up,and THEN being in KCM v2 ready to fight?

Meh...It seems like a cliche "POWER-UP MORE THEN YOU!" type deal to me. XP

But I understand where your coming from.
This all kind of comes down to Kishi's writing and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. (Not bashing Kishi though.)
---
There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain...