Character Select Screen

#31KizaruOfLightPosted 1/24/2013 7:07:15 AM
Dark_Despair posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
joseleon99 posted...
Replace Young Kakashi and obito for Masked Man and Chojuro playable. And Chojuro Support for Shizune or Anko and thats the list.

Ehhh, I don't think Chojuro will be playable. He has no more of a right to be playable than Kuro or Torune.

Killed major fodder in Black Zetsu

Doesn't matter who he killed, it's that he didn't show any more than Kurotsuchi.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#32OPEKTAPosted 1/24/2013 7:19:21 AM
So...the swordsmen are a given now? Since we have seen the charatcer select screen it seems they are indeed in.
---
PSN: Werehogh
#33EJW(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:25:01 AM
Just noticed, isn't Mifune's Land Of Iron represented in the manga/anime with 3 mountains?
http://www.japanator.com/elephant//ul/18639-/Clipboard10-620x.jpg

I do see things that look like mountains on that "special slot thing"
http://imageshack.us/a/img850/1305/vlcsnap2013012411h22m47.png

And it would make sense for him to have a different kind of slot due to the fact that he's not a ninja, like the rest of the characters...
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#34KizaruOfLightPosted 1/24/2013 7:33:16 AM(edited)
I'm starting to think that those special slots ARE the jinchuuriki. If Bee and Bee w/Samehada are separate characters, which they most likely are, there are just enough spots left there for the rest of the jinchuuriki, minus Gaara obviously.

That last special slot looks to be the waterfall village, and that's where Fu is from. It would make sense if this was the case because the jinchuuriki would just be in the center in special slots since they are special characters.

Geez, is this the best quality they could have recorded in?
---
#35GoldLigerPosted 1/24/2013 7:37:29 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
I'm starting to think that those special slots ARE the jinchuuriki. If Bee and Bee w/Samehada are separate characters, which they most likely are, there are just enough spots left there for the rest of the jinchuuriki, minus Gaara obviously.

That last special slot looks to be the waterfall village, and that's where Fu is from. It would make sense if this was the case because the jinchuuriki would just be in the center in special slots since they are special characters.

So does that mean we have 87-88 playable characters then?
#36UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/24/2013 7:44:03 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Support Only

82. Kurotsuchi
83. Akatsuchi
84. Choujuro
85. Ao
86. Torune
87. Fu
88. Cee

It really irks me that Shizune didn't make the support only roster this time.

Yeah, I guess they counted her, Anko, Kurenai, etc as PTS. Weird.

YES!
I HATED that OP Anko support people hid behind.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#37Dark_DespairPosted 1/24/2013 7:48:07 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Dark_Despair posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
joseleon99 posted...
Replace Young Kakashi and obito for Masked Man and Chojuro playable. And Chojuro Support for Shizune or Anko and thats the list.

Ehhh, I don't think Chojuro will be playable. He has no more of a right to be playable than Kuro or Torune.

Doesn't matter who he killed, it's that he didn't show any more than Kurotsuchi.

Lol at this logic...some of the main cast hasn't been relevant in years, kill that noise.

Not too mention most of the 7 Swordsmen were done away with off-panel.

This game needs to feature as many characters as possible...especially if this is wrapping up the UNS series.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.
#38KizaruOfLightPosted 1/24/2013 7:53:38 AM
Dark_Despair posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Dark_Despair posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
joseleon99 posted...

Lol at this logic...some of the main cast hasn't been relevant in years, kill that noise.

Not too mention most of the 7 Swordsmen were done away with off-panel.

This game needs to feature as many characters as possible...especially if this is wrapping up the UNS series.

I didn't say he shouldn't be playable though. I'd be fine if he was. But the thing is that putting him in as playable over Kurotsuchi wouldn't be right since they've had about equal showings, with Kuro showing a little more. If he's going to be playable, then Kuro should be too.
---
#39EJW(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 8:02:32 AM(edited)
KizaruOfLight posted...

Killer Bee's slot is Green. Plus, the blue slot next to him has a Leaf symbol.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#40DiZ0XPosted 1/24/2013 8:08:32 AM
Kurotsuchi did not show more than Chojuro. Chojuro barely showed anything, but she showed much less.

Bias opinions don't make it correct :\