Character Select Screen

#41KizaruOfLightPosted 1/24/2013 9:12:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/NXu48CF.png

Look at it closely, and compare it to the other leaf symbols. It's hella blurry, but I don't think it's a leaf symbol. It looks like it could be a Cloud village symbol to me. And then the rest of the symbols on that line don't match up with the villages that the kage bodyguards would be from, since there should be two leaf, two stone, two mist, and two cloud, if that were the case. I think it's KB w/Samehada, then the rest are the other jinchuuriki. The last symbol still looks like waterfall which would match Fu. And it seems like a good placement for the jinchuuriki on the character list, because where else can you put them that would be organized/make sense?
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#42KizaruOfLightPosted 1/24/2013 9:19:27 AM(edited)
DiZ0X posted...
Kurotsuchi did not show more than Chojuro. Chojuro barely showed anything, but she showed much less.

Bias opinions don't make it correct :\

I'm not being biased though. She really did show more.

Kurotsuchi:

Earth Release: Earth Dome
Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears (Anime only)
Earth Release: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique
Water Release: Water Trumpet

Chojuro:

Hiramekarei: Hammer
Hiramekarei: Longsword
And apparently a water clone technique that I don't remember.

Slightly irrelevant, but Kuro had her own filler. Not canon, but still it shows more of her.

That being said, they should still both be playable.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#43PrinceVege101Posted 1/24/2013 9:21:30 AM
Looks like Leaf, Leaf, Kumo, Iwa, Iwa, Kiri, Kiri.

Which would make sense, since Darui got upgraded to playable and all.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#44DiZ0XPosted 1/24/2013 9:47:58 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
DiZ0X posted...
Kurotsuchi did not show more than Chojuro. Chojuro barely showed anything, but she showed much less.

Bias opinions don't make it correct :\

I'm not being biased though. She really did show more.

Kurotsuchi:

Earth Release: Earth Dome
Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears (Anime only)
Earth Release: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique
Water Release: Water Trumpet

Chojuro:

Hiramekarei: Hammer
Hiramekarei: Longsword
And apparently a water clone technique that I don't remember.

Slightly irrelevant, but Kuro had her own filler. Not canon, but still it shows more of her.

That being said, they should still both be playable.

Yeah they both should be. The more variety, the better :\
But the fact that Chojuro is part of the 7 Swordsmen, makes him more relevant sort of. And because the Mist has been involved in the story for so long, Ao and Chojuro are subconsciously seen as more relevant in a way... if that makes sense o_0

Meanwhile Onoki has had more back story than Mei, so this doesn't really apply to him
#45EJW(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 11:25:52 AM(edited)
KizaruOfLight posted...
http://i.imgur.com/NXu48CF.png

Look at it closely, and compare it to the other leaf symbols. It's hella blurry, but I don't think it's a leaf symbol. It looks like it could be a Cloud village symbol to me. And then the rest of the symbols on that line don't match up with the villages that the kage bodyguards would be from, since there should be two leaf, two stone, two mist, and two cloud, if that were the case. I think it's KB w/Samehada, then the rest are the other jinchuuriki. The last symbol still looks like waterfall which would match Fu. And it seems like a good placement for the jinchuuriki on the character list, because where else can you put them that would be organized/make sense?

It's a leaf symbol. Look at the symbol right above it. It's a leaf also.

In the Saiyan Island Forum, it's already been confirmed what the blue box symbols are.

Leaf - Foo
Leaf - Torune
Cloud - C
Rock - Akatsuchi
Rock - Kurotsuchi
Mist - Ao
Mist - Chojuro

---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#46cuttin_in_townPosted 1/24/2013 1:29:28 PM(edited)
Dark_Despair posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
joseleon99 posted...
Replace Young Kakashi and obito for Masked Man and Chojuro playable. And Chojuro Support for Shizune or Anko and thats the list.

Ehhh, I don't think Chojuro will be playable. He has no more of a right to be playable than Kuro or Torune.

Killed major fodder in Black Zetsu

Chojuro didn't kill anyone.

And being apart of the swordsmen doesn't mean crap when the swordsmen themselves aren't important whatsoever.

By that logic, Zetsu should be added since he's part of Akatsuki.
Kurenai should be added since she's part of Team Kurenai.

Obviously, CC2 are not taking group association into account. Chojuro's opponent isn't even in the game, I believe. Yet Kurotsuchi's is.

They're pretty much equal in their odds.

DiZ0X posted...
And because the Mist has been involved in the story for so long, Ao and Chojuro are subconsciously seen as more relevant in a way... if that makes sense o_0

And this is incorrect. Mist were relevant for one arc only because of Zabuza, then vanished from the story completely until the Kage summit.

The Stone Were the ones to kidnap Rin, and ultimately lead to Obito going bad

Not to mention Deidara has done more damage than Kisame, plot wise.
---
I'm engaged! :D
http://i46.tinypic.com/8ys16v.jpg
#47UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/24/2013 1:29:33 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
joseleon99 posted...
Replace Young Kakashi and obito for Masked Man and Chojuro playable. And Chojuro Support for Shizune or Anko and thats the list.

Ehhh, I don't think Chojuro will be playable. He has no more of a right to be playable than Kuro or Torune.

I will agree with you on Kuro but Torune did barely anything.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
#48King_JanaffPosted 1/24/2013 1:35:55 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Support Only

82. Kurotsuchi
83. Akatsuchi
84. Choujuro
85. Ao
86. Torune
87. Fu
88. Cee

I thought CC2 said no support only this time!?

Those big dumb meany pants!!! >:(
---
10 Mil views!!! Embrace Awesomeness! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho
Pinkie Week - http://i.imgur.com/YolZDHf.gif http://i.imgur.com/f3WqwVj.png
#49GoldLigerPosted 1/24/2013 1:46:19 PM
King_Janaff posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Support Only

82. Kurotsuchi
83. Akatsuchi
84. Choujuro
85. Ao
86. Torune
87. Fu
88. Cee

I thought CC2 said no support only this time!?

Those big dumb meany pants!!! >:(

Actually the only thing I found about the character roster was that it had over 80 playable characters. I notice on the select screen that the jinchuriki will be placed on the bottom left of the character screen. There are two rockvillage symbols next to each other. There are only 3 playable Rock shinobi in this game(minus Deidara since his Akatsuki): Ohnoki, Roushi and Han.
#50GoombacrusherPosted 1/24/2013 2:19:39 PM
So does anyone else find it annoying that they are apparently sticking with character models instead of portraits
On the select screen?
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.