#21Capitan_KidPosted 1/25/2013 10:21:22 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Not buying
-Shorter combos
-1 less combo
-Bare Minimum roster
-Ring Outs
-Europe and Japan get exclusive DLC costumes

One less combo?! What did they take out? Tilts?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#22Sierra-G719Posted 1/25/2013 10:25:55 AM
If they took out one less combo and shortened combos that would make for a s****** game. They were probably still making combos for Mifune, Darui and Hanzo at the time of the demo.
---
Official Darui of UNS3 Boards
#23Goten55Posted 1/25/2013 10:27:32 AM
"Over 80 playable characters not counting supports."
http://youtu.be/nmqtAHGwbQg?t=1m42s

Will his words hold truth?
---
Gardenia Month!
http://i.imgur.com/2UK2Z.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3fBl5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/msXxq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Clq47.jpg
#24element25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:28:54 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Not buying
-Shorter combos
-1 less combo
-Bare Minimum roster
-Ring Outs

HystericalGamez said he played the demo and all the combo's were there, So im pretty sure that, it was only a certain build that didnt have all the combo's.

Im 100% sure that not every stage has Ring Outs.

I cant really say anything about the Minimum Roster thing, but I mean we are getting over 20 new characters (even though some are just the same character with different movesets)

Also you should at least see what the different DLC will be lol.

The only things that got me worried honestly is the shorter combo's and the ring outs, but like I said not every stage will have them so I guess im fine.
#25PrinceVege101Posted 1/25/2013 10:29:01 AM
Maybe, just maybe they're shortening some combos in an attempt of balance? Their combos end in exactly the same way.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#26Deadmeat20Posted 1/25/2013 10:29:54 AM
You know, there were too many times when I was combo'ing an enemy and he would get a sub bar just before I finished the combo. Maybe I can finish more combos now that the combos are shorter. Although I can't imagine how they'd shorten Jiraiya's combos.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#27GodlessChaosPosted 1/25/2013 10:32:01 AM
Hmm, if this is the case, I don't know what to say. Seems like they're shortening combos now, but who knows. Gai is a power-type character, but Hinata's was shortened too right? Sasuke's was also shortened but I could understand that, his combos were too long.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#28element25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:35:46 AM
maybe not every character has shorter combo's but just the ones with really long combo's. Which would explain Sasuke and Hinata. Because even though Tsunade didnt finish her combo it didnt look like it was shortened in anyway. This doesnt explain why Guy's combo is missing a hit or two though.
#29UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/25/2013 10:51:46 AM
element25 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Not buying
-Shorter combos
-1 less combo
-Bare Minimum roster
-Ring Outs

HystericalGamez said he played the demo and all the combo's were there, So im pretty sure that, it was only a certain build that didnt have all the combo's.

I cant really say anything about the Minimum Roster thing, but I mean we are getting over 20 new characters (even though some are just the same character with different movesets)

The only things that got me worried honestly is the shorter combo's and the ring outs, but like I said not every stage will have them so I guess im fine.

I should believe him why?
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#30KizaruOfLightPosted 1/25/2013 10:56:52 AM
element25 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Not buying
-Shorter combos
-1 less combo
-Bare Minimum roster
-Ring Outs

I should believe him why?

Maybe because he's actually played it, and because you flip-flop and jump to the worst conclusions on everything?
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."