element25 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Not buying
-Shorter combos
-1 less combo
-Bare Minimum roster
-Ring Outs
-Europe and Japan get exclusive DLC costumes

HystericalGamez said he played the demo and all the combo's were there, So im pretty sure that, it was only a certain build that didnt have all the combo's.

Im 100% sure that not every stage has Ring Outs.

I cant really say anything about the Minimum Roster thing, but I mean we are getting over 20 new characters (even though some are just the same character with different movesets)

Also you should at least see what the different DLC will be lol.

The only things that got me worried honestly is the shorter combo's and the ring outs, but like I said not every stage will have them so I guess im fine.

I should believe him why?

Careful bro, he might make a 50 minute video pointing out the flaws in your argument :D

Seriously, I hope it's a build thing. The demo HGz played could have been the finalized version of the new characters
---
Official Darui of UNS3 Boards
#32UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/25/2013 11:17:10 AM
Still shorter combos.
Unacceptable.

CC2 adds the bare Minimum and lazily shortens combos.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#33KizaruOfLightPosted 1/25/2013 11:20:32 AM(edited)
Still shorter combos.
Unacceptable.

It takes more work to change something than leave it as is. Honestly, CC2 can't win with some people. It's good their just doing their do and not caring about what a lot of the complainers think. Because either way, they're gonna get called "lazy".
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#34EonmasterX_JwinPosted 1/25/2013 11:20:56 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Still shorter combos.
Unacceptable.

It takes more work to change something than leave it as is.

This
#35Sierra-G719Posted 1/25/2013 11:21:44 AM
We can't say all of the characters yet persay. But we did ask for new movesets and in turn... got new, shorter movesets.
---
#36UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/25/2013 11:23:31 AM
Sierra-G719 posted...
We can't say all of the characters yet persay. But we did ask for new movesets and in turn... got new, shorter movesets.

Yeah but the combos based on Guy's are ridiculously short.
Though idk about tilts though because Yagura had a pretty awesome Coral tilt.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
#37yuna359Posted 1/25/2013 11:24:14 AM
I don't even know where people are getting this "shorter combos" bs from. What videos are they looking at? If they're talking about the Jinjuriki video, that's was so obviously edited.
#38Sierra-G719Posted 1/25/2013 11:25:16 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

Yeah but the combos based on Guy's are ridiculously short.
Though idk about tilts though because Yagura had a pretty awesome Coral tilt.

That could be just Guy. Maybe the "brute force" people get shorter combos that do more damage and "finesse" people get longer combos that do less damage.
---
#39UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/25/2013 11:35:19 AM
yuna359 posted...
I don't even know where people are getting this "shorter combos" bs from. What videos are they looking at? If they're talking about the Jinjuriki video, that's was so obviously edited.

Look at the link on the first post in the topic.
---
#40DiZ0XPosted 1/25/2013 11:46:41 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Not buying
-Shorter combos
-1 less combo
-Bare Minimum roster
-Ring Outs
-Europe and Japan get exclusive DLC costumes

I'm on here rarely, and all I usually see is this person ^ going on about how he/she is not getting the game.

"No jinchuuriki, no buy" The jinchuuriki are in.

Nobody is begging you to get the game, nor does anyone really care if you're getting it or not.

People who want the game, want it for themselves. You stating whether you're getting it or not isn't really relevant to these boards or to life in general.