So.... who's still buying the game after todays destuctive news...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. So.... who's still buying the game after todays destuctive news...
2 years ago#1
buying or not buying, tell me why? - Results (176 votes)
Buying
75% (132 votes)
Not Buying
25% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'll still be buying it because I know I'll still enjoy in in the end, but damn this news really put a stress on my excitement....

of course nothings confirmed yet, but the odds are not in our favour....

#edit: **** I typed destuctive not destructive XD
---
The official Sakon and Ukon of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards
(edited by seriouspancake)
2 years ago#2
I'm buying this game for Darui, Rinne Tobi and new Kakashi. Everything else is an added bonus.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
2 years ago#3
MAYBE
If only a few combos are shortened and the last Leaf Ninjas have Kushina and/or Konohamaru.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
2 years ago#4
Buying

Sierra-G719 posted...
I'm buying this game for Darui, Rinne Tobi and new Kakashi. Everything else is an added bonus.

Jinchuriki are an added bonus? Lucky, I wish I had a bonus like that.
---
1st in the State (Again), 13th in the Nation :) SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
How is one to judge someone if secrets shroud the living?
2 years ago#5
Jinchuuriki are FINALLY playable, no way am I Missing out on this game =P.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in my name Does NOT mean those stupid movies.
Noire (Neptunia) for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
(edited by Kaguya_Kimimaro)
2 years ago#6
I'm still buying it.
But I'm not paying a full 60 bucks for it. I'll wait a few months.
---
Gardenia Month!
http://i.imgur.com/2UK2Z.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3fBl5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/msXxq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Clq47.jpg
2 years ago#7
If the Edo Kages are officially confirmed, this will be a day one purchase for me. That is unless the sub system is even worse than in Generations.

It sucks that the 7 Swordsmen probably are not in, but Muu and Gaara's dad could negate that tragedy.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
2 years ago#8
I already preordered so I can't really back out, not that I planned to. To be honest I was never looking forward to the 7 Swordsmen.
2 years ago#9
WHAT destructive news?!

i've been hearing people complain, as usual, but i havent seen ANYTHING about what caused all of the complaints and people losing interest in the game.

what the hell happened?
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
2 years ago#10
PyreSerpent posted...
If the Edo Kages are officially confirmed, this will be a day one purchase for me. That is unless the sub system is even worse than in Generations.

It sucks that the 7 Swordsmen probably are not in, but Muu and Gaara's dad could negate that tragedy.

We have to wait until after the scan for Edo Itachi and Edo Nagato.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. So.... who's still buying the game after todays destuctive news...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived