[pix] ANBU Itachi Confirmed!

#21chunckylover53Posted 1/28/2013 7:45:35 AM
Lock0n_ScOpeZ posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
Lock0n_ScOpeZ posted...
US will get the DLC at a price watch.

We definitely will, i don't know why people would think they'd give up their chances for more money.

As long as its only 99 cent per DLC costume.

I am thinking they'll be in groups of 5 and go for $5 each without the option to buy them individually.
#22RagirothPosted 1/28/2013 7:47:51 AM
Holy crap nice!

C'mon we gotta get this stuff. At least give us the Anbu outfits.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#23AndaryuPosted 1/28/2013 8:38:58 AM
Always wanted to play as Anbu Itachi.
---
We have no choice but to let go of the past to move forward...
-Ace, Class Zero
#24KizaruOfLightPosted 1/28/2013 8:45:54 AM
chunckylover53 posted...
Lock0n_ScOpeZ posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
Lock0n_ScOpeZ posted...
US will get the DLC at a price watch.

We definitely will, i don't know why people would think they'd give up their chances for more money.

As long as its only 99 cent per DLC costume.

I am thinking they'll be in groups of 5 and go for $5 each without the option to buy them individually.

This. And I'd buy it if the costumes could be used online. Unless they announce shippuden ending 15 Tenten for the US. I'll buy that for single player. No matter what.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#25Adamant_ShadowPosted 1/28/2013 8:47:40 AM
YES. FINALLY. ANBU Itachi kicks serious ***. US needs a confirmation for all this before release before i'll even think once about buying. Don't pull a UN2 Doto because the movie isn't out here. That's the most bull**** reason to remove something. I haven't seen the movie, but seeing the forms these 2 characters took from it makes me eager to try them out regardless. Nothing SPOILER about SasuHina clones with new clothes. >_>
---
~/.-'-.\~
#26AzureVergilPosted 1/28/2013 8:56:55 AM
We need Akatsuki Orochimaru... his regular outfit look bland and boring.
#27deidara21Posted 1/28/2013 9:25:51 AM
The stupid thing is that Naruto is 20 times more popular in the USA
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#28deidara21Posted 1/28/2013 9:27:59 AM
Also I'm hoping they do something nice like giving the US all of the confirmed outfits.
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#29largerockPosted 1/28/2013 9:34:00 AM
Scrolling down the page and seeing only the pic of Goku Naruto for NA made ma laugh a bit.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#30craze_geckkoPosted 1/28/2013 9:38:55 AM
i hope they change his combo start up i really hate it. maybe shorter combos in this game will change that.

but his combo start's range is horrible i wish he would just dash with a kunai to start off the combo..