[pix] ANBU Itachi Confirmed!

#41heyitsthatguy11Posted 1/28/2013 11:36:29 AM
Ugh! Random ass question... What the F*** are you supposed to do when you live on campus at college and ALL your classes are closed because mother nature decided "**** it! It's gonna sno- HAIL today"? Guess I'll just sit here and troll some boards or something... or do another Persona 4 Golden playthrough..
---
I like what I like, and I don't need a reason.
Straw Hat Luffy. You can bring your 100,000. But he's bringing his 10. (Sunny included)
#42shippuden21Posted 1/28/2013 11:41:38 AM
they will add dlc $ just like PlayStation all stars
#43KizaruOfLightPosted 1/28/2013 11:45:56 AM
Ugh! Random ass question... What the F*** are you supposed to do when you live on campus at college and ALL your classes are closed because mother nature decided "**** it! It's gonna sno- HAIL today"? Guess I'll just sit here and troll some boards or something... or do another Persona 4 Golden playthrough..

Stay in dorm and chill all day.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#44koggxPosted 1/28/2013 11:47:26 AM
chunckylover53 posted...
Lock0n_ScOpeZ posted...
US will get the DLC at a price watch.

We definitely will, i don't know why people would think they'd give up their chances for more money.

As long as its only 99 cent per DLC costume.

i was thinking more along the lines of packs myself i mean they could have an Anbu pack now for one
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#45DesktopzPosted 1/28/2013 11:52:13 AM(edited)
heyitsthatguy11 posted...

If you have a mixed gender dorm than you are all set, forget them games bro.

edit; live in a*
---
Official Sarutobi Asuma of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
http://i.imgur.com/2xdIc.gif
#46deidara21Posted 1/28/2013 12:24:42 PM
COD_Man7 posted...
deidara21 posted...
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
deidara21 posted...
The stupid thing is that Naruto is 20 times more popular in the USA

The US has about 3X more people than Japan.

That means nothing because one piece is more popular in japan if I'm not mistaken

You used such a horrible example, just because garbage is popular in Japan proves nothing.

Who are you.
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#47DesktopzPosted 1/28/2013 12:26:17 PM
^COD_Man is the One Piece hater. He is in denial.
---
Official Sarutobi Asuma of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
http://i.imgur.com/2xdIc.gif
#48KizaruOfLightPosted 1/28/2013 12:27:27 PM
deidara21 posted...
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
deidara21 posted...
The stupid thing is that Naruto is 20 times more popular in the USA

The US has about 3X more people than Japan.

That means nothing because one piece is more popular in japan if I'm not mistaken

You used such a horrible example, just because garbage is popular in Japan proves nothing.

And just because you say it's garbage doesn't mean it is. The sales don't lie and OP is leading. Just because it's not as popular in America/with you doesn't mean anything.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#49Dark_DespairPosted 1/28/2013 12:57:00 PM
COD_Man7 posted...
Goten55 posted...
I'm just going to leave someone's opinion here. Its's not mine so don't gang up on me.

"Okay this is my opinion, But i think the reason why USA doesnt get all the cool stuff and that, is because.. they don't support their official release for Naruto/Shippuden/Manga..in other words. just download the stuff for free lol.. so there is less sales in NA. I know in France, alot of fans support the Official release by buying all naruto merchandise and the anime/manga. so they get rewarded. I can't think of anything else."

What difference does it make?! They should be happy I read this damn manga. I'll eventually buy the manga, so they should be patient and feel thankful I laid my eyes on this franchise. Stingy fools.

Three things:
A) If that was the case we would get hosed like with what happened in reference to Ultimate Ninja 5.

B) These preorder bonuses are meh. I mean Naruto in Goku's Gi...yuck. Samurai Naruto look basura and Bikini packs?

C) COD you're trying way too hard.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.
#50reptyle101Posted 1/28/2013 1:04:03 PM
US probably isn't getting the costumes because they cry so much whenever they don't get the best versions or earliest releases of things. Perhaps Namco finds it funny.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing