[pix] ANBU Itachi Confirmed!

#51Dark_DespairPosted 1/28/2013 1:09:37 PM
^All that's known is that we aren't getting them as a pre order bonus. They'll come later.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.
#52reptyle101Posted 1/28/2013 1:12:14 PM
I don't know about that, Namco has had pre-order bonus costumes never get a PSN release in the US for other games.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
#53LeftoverLotionPosted 1/28/2013 1:36:31 PM
LeftoverLotion posted... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/676844-/65276914?page=1#51
-is just now logging in-

-sees this thread-

http://i.minus.com/ipGgAYKHrIaUE.gif

---
The fan art fiend.
http://i.minus.com/iuxni6UtWeHUI.jpg
#54LeftoverLotionPosted 1/28/2013 1:45:02 PM(edited)
Itachi is finally worth being used after all these years of the same ol' ugly Akastuki cloak being their only gear of choice for him in these UN/UNS games...

F*** yes.
---
The fan art fiend.
http://i.minus.com/iZX0RYTLzZZGx.jpg
#55PyreSerpentPosted 1/28/2013 1:51:25 PM
Perfect.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#56COD_Man7Posted 1/28/2013 2:07:18 PM
deidara21 posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
deidara21 posted...
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
deidara21 posted...
The stupid thing is that Naruto is 20 times more popular in the USA

The US has about 3X more people than Japan.

That means nothing because one piece is more popular in japan if I'm not mistaken

You used such a horrible example, just because garbage is popular in Japan proves nothing.

Who are you.

Did you just ask that? Allow me to introduce myself. I am the God of COD. You may have heard about my legendary status on black ops.
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#57Sambo93Posted 1/28/2013 2:11:29 PM
They should at least give Yamato anbu costume too cause he was a anbu op before team 7 leader, it'll look nice to have him Kakashi and itachi on the same team with those fits!!!
---
Okay, let's review. Your ride is toast. I'm Nova. You're dead. Allow me to DEMONSTRATE
Official 4th Kazekage of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#58KizaruOfLightPosted 1/28/2013 2:13:02 PM(edited)
Did you just ask that? Allow me to introduce myself. I am the God of COD. You may have heard about my legendary status on black ops.

I bet you didn't get a 605 degree spin no look no scope one shot quickscope jumping fakie fakie tomohawk kill across favela like me tho
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#59COD_Man7Posted 1/28/2013 2:14:25 PM
Dark_Despair posted...
COD_Man7 posted...
Goten55 posted...
I'm just going to leave someone's opinion here. Its's not mine so don't gang up on me.

"Okay this is my opinion, But i think the reason why USA doesnt get all the cool stuff and that, is because.. they don't support their official release for Naruto/Shippuden/Manga..in other words. just download the stuff for free lol.. so there is less sales in NA. I know in France, alot of fans support the Official release by buying all naruto merchandise and the anime/manga. so they get rewarded. I can't think of anything else."

What difference does it make?! They should be happy I read this damn manga. I'll eventually buy the manga, so they should be patient and feel thankful I laid my eyes on this franchise. Stingy fools.

Three things:
A) If that was the case we would get hosed like with what happened in reference to Ultimate Ninja 5.

B) These preorder bonuses are meh. I mean Naruto in Goku's Gi...yuck. Samurai Naruto look basura and Bikini packs?

C) COD you're trying way too hard.

I'm not trying anything fool.
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#60chunckylover53Posted 1/28/2013 2:14:44 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Ugh! Random ass question... What the F*** are you supposed to do when you live on campus at college and ALL your classes are closed because mother nature decided "**** it! It's gonna sno- HAIL today"? Guess I'll just sit here and troll some boards or something... or do another Persona 4 Golden playthrough..

You study for the time you're suppose to be in class because you're paying a s*** ton to be in there let alone live on campus..