[pix] ANBU Itachi Confirmed!

#61COD_Man7Posted 1/28/2013 2:15:50 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Did you just ask that? Allow me to introduce myself. I am the God of COD. You may have heard about my legendary status on black ops.

I bet you didn't get a 605 degree spin no look no scope one shot quickscope jumping fakie fakie tomohawk kill across favela like me tho

Please, I did that on my first try.
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#62KizaruOfLightPosted 1/28/2013 2:20:39 PM
I did 25 of them in a row to get my nuke
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#63COD_Man7Posted 1/28/2013 2:29:13 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
I did 25 of them in a row to get my nuke

You're nothing compared to me kid. I get over 50 kills in team death match. When my tag name appears in lobbies, people turn their mics on just to praise me. Even snot nosed brats can't help but submit to my presence. Just give up bro, you will never measure up to me.
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#64Rikudo-PeinPosted 1/28/2013 2:31:12 PM
Nice. Personally, I still would have liked cloak-less Itachi (UNSG boss battle) over this, but a good addition none the less..
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#65KizaruOfLightPosted 1/28/2013 3:07:02 PM
Anyone else notice that this is the first time we've seen a close-up of Itachi's mouth mid-battle because his cloak isn't in the way now? And we'll get to see it during win quotes too.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#66Rikudo-PeinPosted 1/28/2013 3:08:30 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Anyone else notice that this is the first time we've seen a close-up of Itachi's mouth mid-battle because his cloak isn't in the way now? And we'll get to see it during win quotes too.

Yeah, and we can see his lil ponies in the back
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "