Are non dead versions of akatsuki still playable?

#1dragonfire1992Posted 1/28/2013 8:51:16 AM
Like the old versions of Itachi, Sasori, Kakuzu, Deidara ect? And Asuma too. Also, do all the living ninja war characters have their old costumes and their new ninja army costumes?
#2uchihaizunaPosted 1/28/2013 8:57:11 AM
dragonfire1992 posted...
Like the old versions of Itachi, Sasori, Kakuzu, Deidara ect? And Asuma too. Also, do all the living ninja war characters have their old costumes and their new ninja army costumes?

Yes
---
The Only Uchiha Izuna of the Storm 3 Board
http://i46.tinypic.com/ngcxoz.jpg, http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#3XGeassPosted 1/28/2013 9:05:44 AM
uchihaizuna posted...
dragonfire1992 posted...

Yes

We dont know for sure so dont give his hopes up.
---
JustDubs no longer exists.... I don't want to live in this world anymore.........
#4laskalPosted 1/28/2013 9:07:23 AM
uchihaizuna posted...
dragonfire1992 posted...

Yes

It\s pretty much guaranteed. I mean, Asuma is playable in alive formed, why wouldn't they be?
Especially since if they weren't playable in alive forms, they icons on character roster would've been Edo symbol not akatsuki.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#5PrinceVege101Posted 1/28/2013 9:10:19 AM
Yes. The only thing that's getting removed is the PTS Konoha 12 & Sand Siblings.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#6XGeassPosted 1/28/2013 9:18:21 AM
laskal posted...
uchihaizuna posted...
dragonfire1992 posted...

Yes

It\s pretty much guaranteed. I mean, Asuma is playable in alive formed, why wouldn't they be?
Especially since if they weren't playable in alive forms, they icons on character roster would've been Edo symbol not akatsuki.

Because for Asuma its just an eye color change but for the Akatsuke it is a full costume some even a moveset change to.
---
JustDubs no longer exists.... I don't want to live in this world anymore.........
#7laskalPosted 1/28/2013 9:23:07 AM(edited)
laskal posted...
uchihaizuna posted...
dragonfire1992 posted...

Yes

Because for Asuma its just an eye color change but for the Akatsuke it is a full costume some even a moveset change to.

Only Sasori gets a moveset change and it's almost guaranteed to be a separate slot. Plus their confirmed that all of the Storm 2 characters (except Lars) will be in the game.
---
#8XGeassPosted 1/28/2013 9:25:01 AM
laskal posted...

Only Sasori gets a moveset change and it's almost guaranteed to be a separate slot. Plus their confirmed that all of the Storm 2 characters (except Lars) will be in the game.

And how do you know that they arent considering the edo versions to be the same characters?
---
#9laskalPosted 1/28/2013 9:28:14 AM(edited)
laskal posted...

And how do you know that they arent considering the edo versions to be the same characters?

Because Sasori doesn't have his puppet, thus he can't use iron Sand. Different Moveset=Different Slot. It's pretty much how it worked and is going to work.
Plus there's no reason they will not include them,. when they include the entire konoha 12 with and without war jackets. No reason to suspect that Akatsuki aren't getting the same treatment.
---
#10dragonfire1992(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:30:14 AM
I hope that includes Chiyo, Kimimaru, Hanzo, and other the Jinjuriki too.