Come to think of it, how could Kin and Gin be playable?

#1Sierra-G719Posted 1/28/2013 2:58:17 PM
One can't function without the other. They could be 2 characters in one, but we don't need another Kiba. What do you guys think about multiple characters folded in one playable character.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#2Another WorldPosted 1/28/2013 3:01:32 PM
Been a long time since I read the manga, they can't fight individually???
---
It's just Another Day in Another World.
#3Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:04:02 PM
Another World posted...

Nah, Benihisago, Shichiseiken, and Kokinjo are all needed for Kin and Gin's main form of combat. And they are wielded by different brothers.
---
#4KizaruOfLightPosted 1/28/2013 3:04:06 PM

The only time we've ever seen them was together. And everything they do is a collaboration attack. Not saying they can't fight alone, just that they haven't shown us they can. The only one to do anything alone was the one that went into nine tails mode.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#5ZeroJinKuiPosted 1/28/2013 3:04:06 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
One can't function without the other. They could be 2 characters in one, but we don't need another Kiba. What do you guys think about multiple characters folded in one playable character.

...you mean like pain?
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#6Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:06:22 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

...you mean like pain?

Yea. And I would be fine if they did that for Omoi and Karui but not Kin and Gin
---
#7Rikudo-PeinPosted 1/28/2013 3:07:43 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

...you mean like pain?

^This. It makes more sense for them to play like Pain, rather than waste a slot on both of them. I still think they could be playable, Even though it doesn't look promising (judging from the selection screen)
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#8MrcTOtheJPosted 1/28/2013 5:19:27 PM
Can either be another Kiba, or another Pain. Boom right there two options.

Personally I'm holding out to the last second on them (And to a lesser extent the Swordsmen) I mean it wouldn't be the first time some dev hid slots on a Roster untill they were unlocked and or before release, some times they like to keep things under wraps for awhile before unvieling them you know. (I do find it odd that they have been seen so much without a solid confirm though so that lessens my hope.)
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3 (PS3), Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) Skyrim (PS3) Currently waiting for DLC next month :D
#9ArrancarMadaraPosted 1/28/2013 5:43:24 PM
I predict they would play like awakened Sakon/Ukon from ultimate ninja 3.
---
StrawHatNinja420 - PSN
Add me for Storm 3.
#10Ragnarok___Posted 1/28/2013 6:06:46 PM
I always imagined that they would play like the ice climbers from Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl
---
There's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way!