Trophies/Achievements Released!! *spoliers*

#1TheOnlyWayToDiePosted 1/29/2013 1:15:20 PM
http://exophase.com/game/naruto-storm-3-xbox/achievements/

These are the achievements but they will probably be the same as the trophies. Madara confirmed as a boss battle from what i can tell. The two trophies "Five Kage at Full Power" and "Uchiha Against Five Kage" with Madara's silhouette pretty much say that. "Avenger on the Move" is the fragment with EMS Sasuke so maybe the fragment is him beating up Zetsus and then he encounters Itachi. I doubt it's the full Kabuto battle.
---
Welcome to GameFAQS, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.
#2PrinceVege101Posted 1/29/2013 1:18:00 PM
Naruto vs Kurama is a whole chapter huh.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#3TheOnlyWayToDie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:19:58 PM
Maybe during that will also contain Kisame vs Gai and the battles on the Turtle Island. Not sure. The "with love" chapter also contains the flashbacks.
---
#4PrinceVege101Posted 1/29/2013 1:21:01 PM
Probably.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#5Shinobiwolf3Posted 1/29/2013 1:21:59 PM
Madara pretty much confirmed and team ultimate jutsu? Please, please don't be the generic team ultimates
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#6XxNathan13XxPosted 1/29/2013 1:22:36 PM
So, it goes up to where Sasuke is moving through the rain. So, maybe the Sage Mode Kabuto battle is possible? If not then it's just Sasuke fighting some White Zetsu.
---
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best show I've ever seen.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG and NS:UNS3 board.
#7GoldLigerPosted 1/29/2013 1:23:24 PM
TheOnlyWayToDie posted...
Maybe during that will also contain Kisame vs Gai and the battles on the Turtle Island. Not sure. The "with love" chapter also contains the flashbacks.

The with love is the battle against Kurama after you meet Kushina.
#8TheOnlyWayToDie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:23:50 PM
It also seems like there are only 8 boss battle with sequences...which is kinda saddening. Guess no special Konan vs. Tobi and KB vs Kisame battles if they even include them at all. :(
---
#9Jrx1Posted 1/29/2013 1:25:16 PM
wut

no konan vs tobi and kisame vs killer bee
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#10TheOnlyWayToDie(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:25:42 PM
GoldLiger posted...
TheOnlyWayToDie posted...

The with love is the battle against Kurama after you meet Kushina.

With Love is the chapter name. "Overcoming Hatred" is the boss battle as said in "Gaining Power" and "Nine Tails Overwhelmed". Therefore With Love is the flashbacks and Kurama boss battle
---