naruto 618 is out *spoilers*

#101Twisted_FoolPosted 1/30/2013 5:34:15 PM
Demyxus posted...
Twisted_Fool posted...
Didn't Tobirama develop edo tensei? So I'm guessing he will know the seals to undo the summoning contract and release all of them from Oro's control. Unless, of course, Oro is smart and immediately overrides Tobirama.

I think Oro developed it, else why did they needed Kabuto to do the Edo and didn't do it themselves.

The originator of Edo Tensei was Tobirama. Oro and Kabuto simply improved on it. Itachi didn't know the seals to undo it and needed Kabuto for the simple reason that the technique was highly secret and only known by his predecessors or sick asses like Kabuto and Oro. The fact that Madara knew the seals means that the technique was developed way before Oro's time. (Madara probably knew about the jutsu and studied it during the time he was alive and the Second developed it)
---
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi
#102nanoviper618Posted 1/30/2013 6:22:44 PM
Shinobiwolf3 posted...
Warloard7 posted...
nanoviper618 posted...
Anybody else think the manga is just becoming random now? It seems like kishi is just pulling anything out of his a$$ just to keep it going.

You read my mind man the momment I read the last page of this chapter this is exactly what I thought. First Kishi says being sealed by the death god is permanent which is why kabuto didn't bring the kages back the goes back on his word and say "oh wait there is a way lets just have them cut open the DEATH GODS stomach like its no problem and then they can endo the kages" it's almost like a slap in the face it seems he's just writing on the fly

Well the way to unseal the souls came from that uzumaki place... And the justu was created by the uzumaki.. so it's not completely random

Not completely random, but still random. It's becoming a little annoying now. Like Madara breaking edo tensei. That was random, I mean you would think the creator of the jutsu would know how to do that, so why didn't the second hokage do it? He is just trying to prolong the manga now.
#103AzureVergilPosted 1/30/2013 6:30:46 PM
nanoviper618 posted...
Shinobiwolf3 posted...
Warloard7 posted...
nanoviper618 posted...
Anybody else think the manga is just becoming random now? It seems like kishi is just pulling anything out of his a$$ just to keep it going.

You read my mind man the momment I read the last page of this chapter this is exactly what I thought. First Kishi says being sealed by the death god is permanent which is why kabuto didn't bring the kages back the goes back on his word and say "oh wait there is a way lets just have them cut open the DEATH GODS stomach like its no problem and then they can endo the kages" it's almost like a slap in the face it seems he's just writing on the fly

Well the way to unseal the souls came from that uzumaki place... And the justu was created by the uzumaki.. so it's not completely random

Not completely random, but still random. It's becoming a little annoying now. Like Madara breaking edo tensei. That was random, I mean you would think the creator of the jutsu would know how to do that, so why didn't the second hokage do it? He is just trying to prolong the manga now.

2nd Hokage never had free control on his body when Oro summoned him, when Kabuto cancelled Edo, every single Edo were in control of their body before disappearing, Madara took that opportunity to do the handseal to Edo Tensei himself.