naruto 618 is out *spoilers*

#31Sin_Angelus_Posted 1/29/2013 11:51:39 PM
lol at all the noobs who bashed on the people saying that was the 4th hokage all the way back during during oro vs the 3rd

Although I agree that it definitely was the 4th back then, how does this prove that?
#32CheradenineZKLPosted 1/29/2013 11:51:55 PM
Last 2 zetsus: Kushina and Jiraiya.
#33zeldashoPosted 1/29/2013 11:52:42 PM
Dude, the only way this could get more epic is the 4 Kage Vs Lolhaxmadara

That or just Hashirama getting a rematch. Especially considering how hard Madara has been riding his nuts since he got revived.

On another note, I'm somehow starting to like Orochimaru more and more ever since Kabuto's past got revealed. I never really hated him, I was just ambivalent. I don't want to to turn good, but its cool seeing him being a neutral party and not obsessed over Sasuke.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 3, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#34Sin_Angelus_Posted 1/29/2013 11:56:26 PM
Darkraior99 posted...
Doesn't this mean the other half of Kurama's chakra gets released as well? If that's so...Naruto power-up incoming.

i was thinking this also, god mode naruto incoming!!!

He might be able to pull off a full Kurama transformation now...
#35zeldashoPosted 1/30/2013 12:00:58 AM
I'm assuming Orochimaru must have a pretty large amount of control over them, otherwise Tobirama could just pull a Madara/Itachi on him.
---
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 3, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#36HaruKryPosted 1/30/2013 12:02:48 AM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Darkraior99 posted...
Doesn't this mean the other half of Kurama's chakra gets released as well? If that's so...Naruto power-up incoming.

Waaait wait wait wait.

Can someone explain why/how these "chunks" of Kuramas power were sealed? and why the BALLS does he get stronger now?! o__o

I think I missed something somewhere.
---
There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain...
#37Kakashi4LIFEPosted 1/30/2013 12:03:58 AM
deidara21 posted...
Where are you guys reading it >_>

I like manga & http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18aa0uf22r1pljpg/original.jpg
---
"Build a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set him on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life." HBCD. Offical Kakashi of everywhere!
#38KizaruOfLightPosted 1/30/2013 12:07:36 AM
Full power Orochimaru. Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, all back from the dead. This just got a whole lot more interesting.

Just send Hashirama to stomp Madara's cocky face in effortlessly and my dream is complete.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#39OmnislashFF7ACPosted 1/30/2013 12:08:12 AM
if the trapped kyuubi chakra finds its way back into naruto GG as well hahaha man things are about to pop off sucks we gotta wait another week hahaha but i wonder what information they are going to reveal to sasuke (and everyone else)
#40zeldashoPosted 1/30/2013 12:12:42 AM
HaruKry posted...
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Darkraior99 posted...

Waaait wait wait wait.

Can someone explain why/how these "chunks" of Kuramas power were sealed? and why the BALLS does he get stronger now?! o__o

I think I missed something somewhere.

Long story short, Naruto got the Yang Chakra, Minato got sealed with the Yin chakra. Theres always the chance the other half of the chakra might shoot back to Kurama or something
---