naruto 618 is out *spoilers*

#51CheradenineZKLPosted 1/30/2013 12:37:05 AM
m0nkeyking9 posted...
Goten55 posted...
What did Orochimaru mean by "You're not a snake anymore"?

You guys aren't "Hebi" anymore?

Yeah. What did he mean by that?

I took that as 'your goals have changed as you are not linked to the Akatsuki / tobi'
#52al3azmiPosted 1/30/2013 1:48:29 AM
Very epic with a funny part if it happens :)
first second and fourth idk about 3rd hokage know the edo tensei they can do what madara has done
cant wait to see naruto whoop his father's ass
---
Psn-Battler624 Psn2-alazmi906
Low class warrior with the power of millions of super Elite
#53technogeek29Posted 1/30/2013 2:20:23 AM
We now have a full powered Hiruzen not slowed by age, I want to see what made him so revered as the 3rd Hokage. Records show you don't get that title without some sort of gimmick.
---
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#54hotgamerPosted 1/30/2013 2:53:46 AM
Either they do what Madara has done and they end up fighting madara too. Or, Orochimaru just sick them on both Madara and Obito, since I doubt he wants the world to end.

Also, wasn't half of the Kyubi's chakra sealed up in there. I wouldn't be surprised if that were to find its way out and seek out Naruto.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#55Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/30/2013 3:02:52 AM
It could be bad news for Naruto if the evil half of the Kyuubi is restored. The Kyuubi might turn rabid on him - it'll reignite all the hate that the Kyuubi had for humans. I can see Naruto having to resist the Kyuubi and do some JnJ.
#56MetalSonicSwordPosted 1/30/2013 3:10:14 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
It could be bad news for Naruto if the evil half of the Kyuubi is restored. The Kyuubi might turn rabid on him - it'll reignite all the hate that the Kyuubi had for humans. I can see Naruto having to resist the Kyuubi and do some JnJ.

what the crap are you spouting?
---
The official Ginkaku of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
#57Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/30/2013 3:21:32 AM
MetalSonicSword posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

what the crap are you spouting?

Evil... Half... of... the... Kyuubi.... that's.... inside... of... the... Shinigami

Can.... you... follow... yet?

Oro just had the Shinigami cut loose everything from it's stomach, which for no reason shouldn't also include the Kyuubi's Yin chakra. Kurama is all friendly-friendly with Naruto at the moment, but him becoming whole again might be dangerous for Naruto whilst their chakra is connected.
#58IngoroPosted 1/30/2013 3:34:07 AM
What if they use these hokages to destroy Konoha while the war still goes on, I think that's pretty sadistic.
---
J!US My FC: 0816-9746-4115
SSBB: 2578-3315-7597
#59PrinceVege101Posted 1/30/2013 3:36:39 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Yin, or even basic chakra isn't inherently evil. Minato sealed his power, not his consciousness. The fudge you on about?
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#60SwiftypdPosted 1/30/2013 3:42:56 AM
Yin doesn't = evil
On top of that, it's not like the kyuubi was a friendly fox this whole time and this yin energy will destroy the bff relationship that he always shared with Naruto.

Also, I don't think the Kages are gonna free themselves from Oro's control the way Madara did.
If they could have done that, then way back when Oro attacked the village, the first and second would have just freed themselves and helped Sarutobi out.