naruto 618 is out *spoilers*

#61DeezulPosted 1/30/2013 3:57:36 AM
No one else thinks Sasuke is going to get the other half of the kyuubi chakra? I mean.. they just res'd the people most capable of sealing it into another person. And Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against Naruto these days without some major powerup.

*shrug*
#62VoltarPosted 1/30/2013 4:03:16 AM
Deezul posted...
No one else thinks Sasuke is going to get the other half of the kyuubi chakra? I mean.. they just res'd the people most capable of sealing it into another person. And Sasuke doesn't stand a chance against Naruto these days without some major powerup.

*shrug*

What, using the mangekyou sharingan almost on par with Madara isn't enough? I wouldn't be surprised if he 'evolves' the rinnegan before anything else.
---
It's not drugs. It's science and economics!
#63tminus31Posted 1/30/2013 4:09:13 AM
Calling it now: Father-Son Combo Rasengan coming soon
---
Dovie'andi Se Tovya Sagain
#64PrinceVege101Posted 1/30/2013 4:15:28 AM
Deezul posted...

*shrug*

Nah, Sasuke wouldn't take it and I don't imagine the Kages or even Oro forcing him at this point.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#65HeartoftheForcePosted 1/30/2013 4:20:14 AM
Haha, called it.

Awesome chapter though. Glad to see Sasuke actually doing something again.
---
Official Sasuke Uchiha of NUNS3 - http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5568/gfaqs.png
Official Madara Uchiha NUNS2 & G - http://i46.tinypic.com/ngcxoz.jpg
#66DeezulPosted 1/30/2013 4:20:45 AM
Voltar posted...
What, using the mangekyou sharingan almost on par with Madara isn't enough? I wouldn't be surprised if he 'evolves' the rinnegan before anything else.

Meh. Madara summoned a full bodied Susano'O. Something we don't know Sasuke is quite capable of yet and without Hashirama dna he won't awaken the rinnegan. Altho having those Zetsu's attached/inside of him might be enough. That wouldnt surprise me if they triggered it somehow.

Either way.. hes still not on par with the current Naruto. Without rinnegan/mokuton and infinite chakra hax i doubt Madara would stand a chance against him either. So maybe we're both right..

Hes about to get rinnegan and a giant infusion of chakra to compete. =P
#67OmegaForteGSPosted 1/30/2013 4:29:24 AM
m0nkeyking9 posted...
Goten55 posted...
What did Orochimaru mean by "You're not a snake anymore"?

You guys aren't "Hebi" anymore?

Yeah. What did he mean by that?

Sasuke formed team Hebi (Snake). After killing Itachi they became team Taka (Hawk).
Hence they aren't snake anymore.
---
Battle is my Forte
SF3 Red Joker: 3953 4956 5064
#68PrinceVege101Posted 1/30/2013 4:33:34 AM
He doesn't need to be on par to bear Naruto, just shut Kurama down. Which shouldn't be too farfetched, given that he has EMS now etc etc.

'Course Kurama could be dead by the time they fight, who knows.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#69GodlessChaosPosted 1/30/2013 4:48:00 AM
m0nkeyking9 posted...
Goten55 posted...
What did Orochimaru mean by "You're not a snake anymore"?

You guys aren't "Hebi" anymore?

Yeah. What did he mean by that?

That's what he meant, as in Team Hebi.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#70Twisted_FoolPosted 1/30/2013 4:48:21 AM
Didn't Tobirama develop edo tensei? So I'm guessing he will know the seals to undo the summoning contract and release all of them from Oro's control. Unless, of course, Oro is smart and immediately overrides Tobirama.
---
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi