naruto 618 is out *spoilers*

#71Twisted_FoolPosted 1/30/2013 3:51:24 AM
Swiftypd posted...
Yin doesn't = evil
On top of that, it's not like the kyuubi was a friendly fox this whole time and this yin energy will destroy the bff relationship that he always shared with Naruto.

Also, I don't think the Kages are gonna free themselves from Oro's control the way Madara did.
If they could have done that, then way back when Oro attacked the village, the first and second would have just freed themselves and helped Sarutobi out.

I would think that Madara's actions were not thought of by Kishi until the ninja war... Knowing him...
---
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi
#72DemyxusPosted 1/30/2013 3:56:45 AM
Twisted_Fool posted...
Didn't Tobirama develop edo tensei? So I'm guessing he will know the seals to undo the summoning contract and release all of them from Oro's control. Unless, of course, Oro is smart and immediately overrides Tobirama.

I think Oro developed it, else why did they needed Kabuto to do the Edo and didn't do it themselves.
#73ZrodeathPosted 1/30/2013 3:58:20 AM
hopefully he cant ask them for to long and that they stay with orochimaru cause them who would be able to beat these kages
#74GF_SuZaKuPosted 1/30/2013 4:21:45 AM
Some wisdom on how Yin and Yang energy works...........

*Points to Sig*
---
Light and Darkness are the same. Having only one of these polarities will blind you but, you can see clearly when both are joined together - Official Konohamaru
#75yakashamonianPosted 1/30/2013 4:22:17 AM
Calllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllled it. Not in an exact sense.

But when we were all debating whether or not Madara was in Kabuto's final coffin.

I told you there'd end up being a way to undo the death reaper seal. And they'd end up bringing back the 4th Hokage...

Didn't really expect them to bring back the second or third honestly. Kind of expected the First.

But I knew the death reaper seal would be undone. called it, I win! Yay for pointless victories that amount to nothing WOOO!!!!!!!!!!
#76DiogoShadowJorgPosted 1/30/2013 4:39:35 AM
This chapter made me happy,after reading about how you get to suffer forever on the Shishigami's belly for all eternity,I'm glad to see that the kages were spared from that fate.After all,they deserve better than that after what they have done for the village.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#77Jimmy-q8Posted 1/30/2013 4:44:16 AM
wow ! this chapter really got me excited and am loving this manga more and more

tbh i don't see this manga ending this year or even 2014 because we got obito , madara , juubi , orochimaru , sasuke , suigetsu , juugo , hashirama , tobirama , hiruzen and minato

i mean.. those shinobi alliance have no chance against those no matter what they do

and i think that a lot of the shinobi alliance will die now and sh!t just got real !
#78vejetaPosted 1/30/2013 4:48:29 AM
This cant be happening.....
---
SSBB FC: 0302 - 1298 - 2022 Name: Jab
PSN: Jab_187
#79good_tobiPosted 1/30/2013 5:22:34 AM
the manga is getting so PREDICTABLE.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#80SolidHaseoPosted 1/30/2013 6:24:13 AM
good_tobi posted...
the manga is getting so PREDICTABLE.

I don't think so, I was expecting just Hashirama not all of them and sure as hell wasn't expecting upcoming naruto power-up.....all mangas/animes are predictable in some way or another
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....