naruto 618 is out *spoilers*

#81DesktopzPosted 1/30/2013 6:47:09 AM
Okay, this chapter just reaffirmed that it should be Orochimaru as the true villain of the series. I can't wait to hear his theme in the actual anime again.

He now has the upper hand when it comes to taking Sasuke's body, having his hands back. Not to mention having the 1-4 Hokages as his Edo tensei'd minions.

So Orochimaru promised Sasuke answers... but what then? Orochimaru can finally claim the Sauce's body now.
---
Official Sarutobi Asuma of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
http://i.imgur.com/2xdIc.gif
#82good_tobiPosted 1/30/2013 6:51:44 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
good_tobi posted...
the manga is getting so PREDICTABLE.

I don't think so, I was expecting just Hashirama not all of them and sure as hell wasn't expecting upcoming naruto power-up.....all mangas/animes are predictable in some way or another

When it was said "The man who knows everything", (grammatically) I was expecting it to be either S06P or Hiruzen (as he knows about almost everything and also knows about Uchiha massacre that would serve the purpose of Sasuke's goal). But when Orochimaru started using sealing jutsu, I was confident it was surely Hiruzen, next he summons 4 souls, then bamm....could see that was 4 hokages........one don't need to be Einstein for this.

I had doubts like everyone that those being sealed using Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal can't be revived, but the manga is nearing to end and this is KISHIMOTO..

Tobi = O_o
Sharingan evolving into = O_o
Izanagi was ok but Izanami = O_o
Sasuke knowing how to revive Orochimaru but not Kabuto = O_o
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#83SolidHaseoPosted 1/30/2013 7:55:30 AM
good_tobi posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
good_tobi posted...
the manga is getting so PREDICTABLE.

I don't think so, I was expecting just Hashirama not all of them and sure as hell wasn't expecting upcoming naruto power-up.....all mangas/animes are predictable in some way or another

When it was said "The man who knows everything", (grammatically) I was expecting it to be either S06P or Hiruzen (as he knows about almost everything and also knows about Uchiha massacre that would serve the purpose of Sasuke's goal). But when Orochimaru started using sealing jutsu, I was confident it was surely Hiruzen, next he summons 4 souls, then bamm....could see that was 4 hokages........one don't need to be Einstein for this.

I had doubts like everyone that those being sealed using Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal can't be revived, but the manga is nearing to end and this is KISHIMOTO..

Tobi = O_o
Sharingan evolving into = O_o
Izanagi was ok but Izanami = O_o
Sasuke knowing how to revive Orochimaru but not Kabuto = O_o

If you look at it that way, then my assumption of Sasuke getting Snake Sage might be true, after all that's how the 6 Zetsu's were released....inevitable Father-Son tag team too, Yellow Flash Oodama Rasenshuriken......or rasenbarrage tag-team style
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#84Shinobiwolf3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 8:30:55 AM
Desktopz posted...
Okay, this chapter just reaffirmed that it should be Orochimaru as the true villain of the series. I can't wait to hear his theme in the actual anime again.

He now has the upper hand when it comes to taking Sasuke's body, having his hands back. Not to mention having the 1-4 Hokages as his Edo tensei'd minions.

So Orochimaru promised Sasuke answers... but what then? Orochimaru can finally claim the Sauce's body now.

Just thinking the exact same thing
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#85SolidHaseoPosted 1/30/2013 8:50:12 AM
Shinobiwolf3 posted...
Desktopz posted...

Just thinking the exact same thing

He won't....incoming Heel Face Turn cue Oro realizing he's last living Sannin, incoming Snake sage mode Oro vs Madara....
---
I draw anime....
#86KazeShinPosted 1/30/2013 9:12:49 AM
He won't....incoming Heel Face Turn cue Oro realizing he's last living Sannin, incoming Snake sage mode Oro vs Madara....

I doubt that but then again this manga doesn't seem too planned out so it's not entirely impossible. Orochimaru stated when revived he had no intention of the joining the war, if that meant he won't be participating himself and it was just wordplay because he'll be sending the 4 Kages instead or if he actually meant it.

Another of the most interesting things here is Orochimaru just obtained a new body. He possessed a white Zetsu that Suigetsu was holding open does this mean he now has the ability to use wood style, to transport over large distances by fusing with the land or even can he control the remaining the white Zetsu's? It'll be interesting to see.

I have a feeling that one of the Hokages have a secret about the Uchiha that will shock Sasuke, which may cause his turn. But I can imagine that if Orochimaru attempted to attack the leaf Sasuke would stop him, he promised Naruto that before he destroyed Konoha he would fight him first, which leads to Sasuke being a hero of the leaf.
#87SolidHaseoPosted 1/30/2013 9:14:33 AM
KazeShin posted...

I doubt that but then again this manga doesn't seem too planned out so it's not entirely impossible. Orochimaru stated when revived he had no intention of the joining the war, if that meant he won't be participating himself and it was just wordplay because he'll be sending the 4 Kages instead or if he actually meant it.

Another of the most interesting things here is Orochimaru just obtained a new body. He possessed a white Zetsu that Suigetsu was holding open does this mean he now has the ability to use wood style, to transport over large distances by fusing with the land or even can he control the remaining the white Zetsu's? It'll be interesting to see.

I have a feeling that one of the Hokages have a secret about the Uchiha that will shock Sasuke, which may cause his turn. But I can imagine that if Orochimaru attempted to attack the leaf Sasuke would stop him, he promised Naruto that before he destroyed Konoha he would fight him first, which leads to Sasuke being a hero of the leaf.

Also, I bet 4th Hokage or 3rd knows WHY Kakashi killed Rin thus maybe Obito Heel Face Turn as well?
---
I draw anime....
#88KazeShinPosted 1/30/2013 9:21:49 AM
Also, I bet 4th Hokage or 3rd knows WHY Kakashi killed Rin thus maybe Obito Heel Face Turn as well?

That's a possibility since Obito still has a Zetsu attached to him (as we learned) we discovered how Zetsu was able to show him everything about Itachi vs Sasuke there's one Zetsu remaining does this mean Obito will be able to see or feel what's going on? Does Kurama's returning chakra mean power up for Naruto or power up for the Juubi? Will our heroes ever return home? find out on the next episode of NARUTOBALL Z...

sorry it just sounded like it was heading that way.
#89supershadonicPosted 1/30/2013 9:55:22 AM
I wanna know just 2 things about this chapter....

Why didn't Kibito summon the 4 Hokages? -_- Was he stupid not to?

Orochimaru said he would have to be sacrificed for his arms. He's not dead -_-
#90SolidHaseoPosted 1/30/2013 9:57:26 AM
supershadonic posted...
I wanna know just 2 things about this chapter....

Why didn't Kibito summon the 4 Hokages? -_- Was he stupid not to?

Orochimaru said he would have to be sacrificed for his arms. He's not dead -_-

He revived himself with other Zetsu......Seppuku=sacrifice
---
I draw anime....