naruto 618 is out *spoilers*

#91AzureVergilPosted 1/30/2013 11:18:42 AM
supershadonic posted...
I wanna know just 2 things about this chapter....

Why didn't Kibito summon the 4 Hokages? -_- Was he stupid not to?

Orochimaru said he would have to be sacrificed for his arms. He's not dead -_-

You can't Edo Tensei when their souls in the God of Death's belly, that's why Oro sacrificed himself to release them + his arms.

He did sacrificed himself, it just that he transfer himself to one of the 2 Zetsu left before dying for good.
#92largerockPosted 1/30/2013 12:53:44 PM
YEEEEEEEESSS!!! MINATO!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#93MrcTOtheJPosted 1/30/2013 1:06:39 PM
Can't say it's origional.

Eh I hope if the joined the fight they show some of the Hokages we haven't seen impeded by being fully controlled/were old as hell. (AKA 1-3) Namely Tobirama I just want to see him Tsunami a whole division's worth of fodder if he's able to keep control of them for any length of time. Oh and his supposed time space ninjutsu he has.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3 (PS3), Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) Skyrim (PS3) Currently waiting for DLC next month :D
#94Capitan_KidPosted 1/30/2013 1:17:04 PM
Orochimaru is seriously a creepy pedo ninja version of Batman. The guy just knows everything! I wonder why he didn't try to get his arms back with this method before.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#95largerockPosted 1/30/2013 1:19:35 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Orochimaru is seriously a creepy pedo ninja version of Batman. The guy just knows everything! I wonder why he didn't try to get his arms back with this method before.

I think the Mask has something to do with it...
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#96nanoviper618Posted 1/30/2013 1:28:48 PM
Anybody else think the manga is just becoming random now? It seems like kishi is just pulling anything out of his a$$ just to keep it going.
#97DeezulPosted 1/30/2013 1:32:25 PM
PrinceVege101 posted...
He doesn't need to be on par to bear Naruto, just shut Kurama down. Which shouldn't be too farfetched, given that he has EMS now etc etc.

'Course Kurama could be dead by the time they fight, who knows.

I would agree generally speaking.. but having Sasuke just flat out 'nerf' Naruto wouldn't make for a very exciting 'shonen' manga battle. =P

That might play a part when they finally confront each other.. Sasuke hitting Kurama with genjutsu and taking him out of the fight for a bit but i highly doubt it would resolve that way being a shonen manga. We'll see them both clash at full strength and they should be about equal. Right now.. they aren't. They've foreshadowed a lot of stuff about how Sasuke will get up there on equal terms and right now we're just speculating on how it'll happen.

You aren't wrong tho.. if Sasuke could remove Kurama from the equation then he'd probably roll over Naruto.. but thats just boring.
#98good_tobiPosted 1/30/2013 1:44:36 PM
SolidHaseo posted...
good_tobi posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
good_tobi posted...
the manga is getting so PREDICTABLE.

I don't think so, I was expecting just Hashirama not all of them and sure as hell wasn't expecting upcoming naruto power-up.....all mangas/animes are predictable in some way or another

When it was said "The man who knows everything", (grammatically) I was expecting it to be either S06P or Hiruzen (as he knows about almost everything and also knows about Uchiha massacre that would serve the purpose of Sasuke's goal). But when Orochimaru started using sealing jutsu, I was confident it was surely Hiruzen, next he summons 4 souls, then bamm....could see that was 4 hokages........one don't need to be Einstein for this.

I had doubts like everyone that those being sealed using Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal can't be revived, but the manga is nearing to end and this is KISHIMOTO..

Tobi = O_o
Sharingan evolving into = O_o
Izanagi was ok but Izanami = O_o
Sasuke knowing how to revive Orochimaru but not Kabuto = O_o

If you look at it that way, then my assumption of Sasuke getting Snake Sage might be true, after all that's how the 6 Zetsu's were released....inevitable Father-Son tag team too, Yellow Flash Oodama Rasenshuriken......or rasenbarrage tag-team style

no, will be too much like Dragon balls, I think Minato will either release Kurama sealed chakra by some bizarre means or help Naurto complete THAT JUTSU.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#99Warloard7Posted 1/30/2013 4:24:47 PM
nanoviper618 posted...
Anybody else think the manga is just becoming random now? It seems like kishi is just pulling anything out of his a$$ just to keep it going.

You read my mind man the momment I read the last page of this chapter this is exactly what I thought. First Kishi says being sealed by the death god is permanent which is why kabuto didn't bring the kages back the goes back on his word and say "oh wait there is a way lets just have them cut open the DEATH GODS stomach like its no problem and then they can endo the kages" it's almost like a slap in the face it seems he's just writing on the fly
---
Don't pretend you're sad, why tremble with anger, thats not even there. Face it, Cloud. All you are is an empty puppet. -Sephiroth
#100Shinobiwolf3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:26:50 PM
Warloard7 posted...
nanoviper618 posted...

You read my mind man the momment I read the last page of this chapter this is exactly what I thought. First Kishi says being sealed by the death god is permanent which is why kabuto didn't bring the kages back the goes back on his word and say "oh wait there is a way lets just have them cut open the DEATH GODS stomach like its no problem and then they can endo the kages" it's almost like a slap in the face it seems he's just writing on the fly

Well the way to unseal the souls came from that uzumaki place... And the justu was created by the uzumaki.. so it's not completely random
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]