Edo Kages SCAN !!!!!

#71UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/30/2013 1:53:09 PM
If that's Kazekage's Jutsu then thats sad.
Wish Nagato got revealed.
He's guaranteed next scan though.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#72blitz19Posted 1/30/2013 2:01:55 PM
so the next scans will go like this

Nagato/ Itachi
then Madara
then Rinnegan Tobi

it makes sense to save Tobi for last since hes the final boss,maybe they will reveal him and Madara together on one scan??

i have a feeling those mystery slots will be kept quiet until the release,they are obviously gonna be some kind of surprise
#73TheEpyonPosted 1/30/2013 2:02:02 PM
seriouspancake posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Xaytrond posted...
Really cool. Now we just need Nagato and Rinnegan Tobi confirmed.

+ gin/kin
+ remaining 7 swordsmen
+ pakura and gari

but the chances are really slim

Pakura Summoned the 7 Swordsmen didnt she?

And I still have hope for the 7 swordsmen. Then I can beat ppl with "Fodder"
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#74XaytrondPosted 1/30/2013 2:27:17 PM
blitz19 posted...
so the next scans will go like this

Nagato/ Itachi
then Madara
then Rinnegan Tobi

it makes sense to save Tobi for last since hes the final boss,maybe they will reveal him and Madara together on one scan??

i have a feeling those mystery slots will be kept quiet until the release,they are obviously gonna be some kind of surprise

Nagato and Itachi will probably be revealed in the first half of February, with Tobi and Madara in the other.
#75TheEpyonPosted 1/30/2013 2:29:37 PM
Along with USAs 5 Exclusive DLC costumes.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#76Rikudo-PeinPosted 1/30/2013 2:49:43 PM
About time! Nice.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#77UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/30/2013 3:10:22 PM
TheEpyon posted...
Along with USAs 5 Exclusive DLC costumes.

Keep dreaming.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#78deidara21Posted 1/30/2013 3:58:11 PM
Would be funny if Pakura and Gari are confirmed with the seven swordsmen as their moveset
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#79ZeroJinKuiPosted 1/30/2013 4:17:29 PM
yoder2000 posted...
Madara may be that Will of Fire icon. Look at the head shape of Madara's Susanoo head http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/6
That, or Gaara's father is actually a Sand symbol next to Gaara and open's up an Edo Tensei slot.

that makes no sense, though... the edo tensei icon next to that symbol is most likely for hanzo, so the fire symbol, strange as it is, would have to be mifune since they're always shown fighting each other.

i dont care what anyone says, that icon in the lower left IS NOT MIFUNE.. look at it, its COMPLETELY different from what a character icon should be.

character icons have a black background behind the characters' faces, that icon has a white background, and instead of it being a face, its some blue and orange shape that doesnt resemble anything from naruto.

so mifune has to be that fire symbol right next to what should be hanzo.

so madara is again left with either a leaf symbol, or he's not in that roster.

considering we got a fake scan of him, and looking at the icons on that screen... alot of people here might have to deal with the fact that madara may not be playable... hell, war tobi might not even be playable... and definitely not unmasked obito.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#80blitz19Posted 1/30/2013 6:23:03 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
yoder2000 posted...
Madara may be that Will of Fire icon. Look at the head shape of Madara's Susanoo head http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/6
That, or Gaara's father is actually a Sand symbol next to Gaara and open's up an Edo Tensei slot.

that makes no sense, though... the edo tensei icon next to that symbol is most likely for hanzo, so the fire symbol, strange as it is, would have to be mifune since they're always shown fighting each other.

i dont care what anyone says, that icon in the lower left IS NOT MIFUNE.. look at it, its COMPLETELY different from what a character icon should be.

character icons have a black background behind the characters' faces, that icon has a white background, and instead of it being a face, its some blue and orange shape that doesnt resemble anything from naruto.

so mifune has to be that fire symbol right next to what should be hanzo.

so madara is again left with either a leaf symbol, or he's not in that roster.

considering we got a fake scan of him, and looking at the icons on that screen... alot of people here might have to deal with the fact that madara may not be playable... hell, war tobi might not even be playable... and definitely not unmasked obito.

but Madara's confirmed for a boss battle so obviously he will be playable,yea i know the swordsmen are boss only,but Madara is 10x more important and cc2 isnt completely stupid,they know they cant exclude Madara this time

and war tobi is also confirmed as a boss battle,on the main cover and on the special edition,theres no way he wont be playable either

but i do see what youre saying,it is hard to put them on the roster,they both are technically leaf so they could fit in those 6 spots possibly