Edo Kages SCAN !!!!!

#81matrix0523Posted 1/30/2013 10:33:26 PM
GoldLiger posted...
All that is left to confirmed is the final 6 Konoha shinobi's for this game. Can't wait to see which character is revealed next.

No we still have.
Edo Kimmimaro and Edo Chiyo
Edo Itachi and Edo Nagato
Edo Madara
Rinnegan Tobi

Absolute lmfao at the bolded. None of those have a chance at getting a whole new character based on Edo except for maybeNagato, but I still doubt it.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#82UltimaXOmegaPosted 1/30/2013 10:39:30 PM
matrix0523 posted...
GoldLiger posted...
All that is left to confirmed is the final 6 Konoha shinobi's for this game. Can't wait to see which character is revealed next.

No we still have.
Edo Kimmimaro and Edo Chiyo
Edo Itachi and Edo Nagato
Edo Madara
Rinnegan Tobi

Absolute lmfao at the bolded. None of those have a chance at getting a whole new character based on Edo except for maybeNagato, but I still doubt it.

Kimmimaro and Itachi will be ALTs and Chiyo will have another slot where she uses dead Samurai as puppets like Sasori has a slot for using dead Leaf Ninja.

Nagato can't be a Pain Alt since he requires a new Moveset.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#83PrinceVege101Posted 1/30/2013 10:49:11 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
i dont care what anyone says, that icon in the lower left IS NOT MIFUNE.. look at it, its COMPLETELY different from what a character icon should be

The reason it doesn't look like Mifune is because it's not Mifune, it's a kabuto to signify his slot once he's unlocked - there's just no symbol for the Land of Iron they could have used.

As for the WoF/Sharinnegan under Kankuro/Temari, they'll be Madara and Tobi with Obito on the left. It's only logical after all - Obito meets Madara, becomes Tobi, leads the Jinchuriki.

Hanzo on the other hand will in the 4 next to Ino, right near Pain and Nagato. They had more of a relationship than Hanzo and Mifune's one scuffle years ago.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!