Why doesnt Naruto.. (spoilers)

#1ksmpiggyPosted 1/30/2013 2:41:55 PM
Why doesn't he turn into to the actual fox like bee turns into the actual 8 tails? Why does he turn into some weird giant chakra nine tails?
---
I love all video games no matter how much they suck even the ones that don't make any sense. I can relate to that.
#2TheEpyonPosted 1/30/2013 2:42:55 PM
Cuz hes God.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#3KekkeiTota17Posted 1/30/2013 2:45:35 PM
Cuz he doesnt have all of kurama's chakra. half of it is in Minato.
#4HidanFTWPosted 1/30/2013 2:48:16 PM
I know right? It drives me crazy, I wanted to see a giant 9 tails
---
Official Hidan of the Naruto Ultimate Nina Storm 3 Board
#5kid_gamer95Posted 1/30/2013 2:48:41 PM
i don't think kurama and naruto are fully synced yet
---
Official Torune & Kid Jiraiya of Storm 3 Board
http://tinyurl.com/bv9g29l
#6rildomeinPosted 1/30/2013 2:52:42 PM
Well that is his Bijuu form. There's also something about Naruto that stands out from the rest of the Jinchuriki, which the other Jins were talking about, that's why he resembles the Sage of 6 Paths in that form. But it's essentailly the same thing.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#7slmcknettPosted 1/30/2013 3:08:32 PM
KekkeiTota17 posted...

This.

Minato only gave Naruto the Yang half of the Fox's chakra, while he trapped the Yin half inside of the Reaper Death Seal.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#8craze_geckkoPosted 1/30/2013 4:16:05 PM
slmcknett posted...
KekkeiTota17 posted...

This.

Minato only gave Naruto the Yang half of the Fox's chakra, while he trapped the Yin half inside of the Reaper Death Seal.

and with the seal unlocked i believe minato will give sasuke the other half. then naruto and sasuke will join forces to beat madara.
#9KizaruOfLightPosted 1/30/2013 4:18:13 PM(edited)
Why would he just randomly decide to give Sasuke half of the Kyuubi's chakra? And why would Sasuke even accept it? Having that chakra is becoming an everyday thing now, I swear lol. It's not unique at all anymore.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#10phil_hendriePosted 1/30/2013 4:36:50 PM
You know how Orochimarus arms "souls" got put back into his arms without him seemingly doing anything? Maybe the sealed half of Kurama is on its way now to go merge with Kurama(i.e. Naruto) and then hell have a complete form.
---
PSN: Bartuby_Jones
XBL: BartubyJones