What maps do you prefer?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#11
Grassy Plains hands down. It's so peaceful and serene... FOR DEATH! Idk why but I've a liking towards 5KS Venue.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
2 years ago#12
Chuunin Exams, the Naruto Bridge, Chuunin Prelims, the Konoha village square... Maps like that, I like because they feel like the actual environment from the show.

I don't like maps like the inn because it's just so flat, so empty, and it doesn't feel natural to have such a flat and empty room. And maps like the konoha forest just feel like tiny cages to me.
---
Do not censor my voice, or soften my unit.
They must remain loud and rigid, respectively.
2 years ago#13
Destroyed Uchiha Hideout. Not too big, not too small, nice music and scenery.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
2 years ago#14
Corneria, Hyrule Temple & Final Destination >
---
The fan art fiend.
http://i.minus.com/ikZ4zbWG9L5Ei.bmp
2 years ago#15
LeftoverLotion posted...
Corneria, Hyrule Temple & Final Destination >

Fox only, no items.
But seriously, i like the wasteland, don't know why. Can't go wrong with inn town, Uchiha hideout, field at night, and final valley too.
2 years ago#16
My personal favorite stages are all based on their music.

Training Field (Evening)
Hidden Leaf Forest (Evening)
Hidden Leaf Village (Destroyed)

But when playing online I usually pick a stage that the character I'm playing as had some sort of appearance at.
---
[ - - - - - - - PSWii60 - 3DSP(x3)(x2) - Vita - PC(x3) - - - - - - - ]
{ [ : - : [ OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL SOMETHING-OR-OTHER ] : - : ] }

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived