Storm Generations gameplay vs Storm 3 gameplay

#1TheAlphaItachiPosted 2/2/2013 5:05:54 PM
will Storm 3 metagame be this way - Results (24 votes)
yes
70.83% (17 votes)
no
29.17% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://youtu.be/pOHLtipQFI8 Nejikun4
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#2Sierra-G719Posted 2/2/2013 5:06:44 PM
We really should wait and see till we actually play the game ourselves before jumping to conclusions.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#3shadowtrialPosted 2/2/2013 5:08:16 PM
Just give me the song title.
---
pringles
#4TheAlphaItachi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:12:12 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
We really should wait and see till we actually play the game ourselves before jumping to conclusions.

we've seen enough
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#5Sierra-G719Posted 2/2/2013 6:17:43 PM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

we've seen enough

Suit yourself, I'm withholding my decision until March 5th or whenever I'll get it.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#6shadowtemariPosted 2/2/2013 10:42:26 PM
IF we get a gameplay demo with vs mode then we can make real statements. Now were just seeing scrubs play jinjus. Do we even really know how the ring out system works? Or how the meta in storm 3 will look like?
Honestly i wish they just gave us some demo and ask for feedback from the community and actually patch the game to make it not competitively boring where the top picks dominate so hard.

PS: Generic awakenings will hurt this games tier listing.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#7GodlessChaosPosted 2/2/2013 11:01:25 PM
shadowtemari posted...
IF we get a gameplay demo with vs mode then we can make real statements. Now were just seeing scrubs play jinjus. Do we even really know how the ring out system works? Or how the meta in storm 3 will look like?
Honestly i wish they just gave us some demo and ask for feedback from the community and actually patch the game to make it not competitively boring where the top picks dominate so hard.

Agreed but it'll never happen
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.