Would you really want to see the next storm games...

#1Shinobiwolf3Posted 2/2/2013 10:23:20 PM
on the upcoming new consoles? - Results (34 votes)
yes
58.82% (20 votes)
no
41.18% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What are your thoughts? Is the future of Naruto gaming ready for next gen or do you guys think it is better with the current gen
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#2KizaruOfLightPosted 2/2/2013 10:27:45 PM
Storm 4 would definitely be better on the PS4/720 than the PS3/360. So yeah. There's a lot more they could potentially do on new consoles.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#3rildomeinPosted 2/2/2013 10:31:15 PM
If CC2 carries over to the next gen I'm done. Not that I completely dislike Storm, but I'm more than against the direction it's gone. We need new developers that know how to make a quality game. If Ubisoft spends a little more time on their installments they could get it right. Broken Bond wasn't a bad game. It was just terribly developed. Though, I'd much rather see a game more along the lines of realtime rpg like KH.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#4lonelyhero24Posted 2/2/2013 10:42:56 PM
rildomein posted...
If CC2 carries over to the next gen I'm done. Not that I completely dislike Storm, but I'm more than against the direction it's gone. We need new developers that know how to make a quality game. If Ubisoft spends a little more time on their installments they could get it right. Broken Bond wasn't a bad game. It was just terribly developed. Though, I'd much rather see a game more along the lines of realtime rpg like KH.

Think of storm with a broken bonds type of open world... That could be possible on the next gen if storm series continues, so I say let it happen.
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)
#5Moe_Lester_13Posted 2/2/2013 10:48:44 PM
Unless Microsoft stops using the crappy disks that they are, then there is no hope for the future of multi-platform games.
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#6PrinceVege101Posted 2/2/2013 10:52:17 PM
Regardless of how good the Storm series could be with new tech, I'd rather a new generation bring about a new style.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!