naruto's dad (spoilers i guess)

#1GzNiCcPosted 2/2/2013 11:39:28 PM
Ok so minato took some of the fox's chakra b4 putting him inside naruto....soooo what if minato gave it back to naruto when they meet up (lezbehonest they will). Could this be possible?
---
Instagram ~ gznicc / psn ~ gswager
The official wtf of the NUNS3
#2KekkeiTota17Posted 2/2/2013 11:41:58 PM
Yes. Im hoping to see actual fur when naruto goes full nine tails now.
#32258lazAPosted 2/2/2013 11:57:52 PM
Then Naruto will really be OP!
#4KekkeiTota17Posted 2/3/2013 12:01:31 AM
2258lazA posted...
Then Naruto will really be OP!

^ this is what all the spammers love and have prayed for. Despite every naruto we have gotten so far was OP. This naruto will get a special name...Super OP Naruto That every Noob will main.
#5SuperVegito2487Posted 2/3/2013 6:29:56 AM
KekkeiTota17 posted...
Yes. Im hoping to see actual fur when naruto goes full nine tails now.

Me too, although with it as it is know hes technically stronger.
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#6SolidHaseoPosted 2/3/2013 6:56:25 AM
Or Minato decides to give it to Sasuke instead.....it is the evil half of the chakra after all, it's plausible
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#7LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/3/2013 7:02:46 AM
Uhh, guys...?

Didn't Naruto get ALL of its chakra when he removed the seal and fought the Kyuubi?
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#8KizaruOfLightPosted 2/3/2013 7:05:07 AM
Or Minato decides to give it to Sasuke instead.....it is the evil half of the chakra after all, it's plausible

People have already said that Kurama's chakra isn't inherently evil. And there's no reason at all why Minato would give Kyuubi chakra to Sasuke. Not a single one.

Uhh, guys...?

Didn't Naruto get ALL of its chakra when he removed the seal and fought the Kyuubi?

He got all of the half that was sealed inside of him. Half of it was still sealed away with Minato inside the reaper.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#9SolidHaseoPosted 2/3/2013 7:13:56 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...

People have already said that Kurama's chakra isn't inherently evil. And there's no reason at all why Minato would give Kyuubi chakra to Sasuke. Not a single one.

Uhh, guys...?

He got all of the half that was sealed inside of him. Half of it was still sealed away with Minato inside the reaper.

Expect a BS reason for Sasuke getting chakra, this IS Kishi we're talking about
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....