Of the new characters, which is your favorite

#1NakedJoe4EvaPosted 2/3/2013 12:07:35 PM
and your least interested character?

Favorite: Roshi (I love his lava attacks)
Least: Han (just seems so generic)

Although the Kages have yet to be shown, but I assume they'll be quite interesting, I'm most interested in seeing Miu in combat
---
You think pain is wrong, I think it is all that is required to live. One can not have lived until they have truly suffered.
#2UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/3/2013 12:08:42 PM
Most:Fu
Least:Mu
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#3Sierra-G719Posted 2/3/2013 12:10:30 PM
Favorite: Darui, Roshi, Fu and Han
Least Favorite: Yugito. Idk why. She looks like another Kiba without the Akamaru but that probably isn't the case.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#4TheAlphaItachiPosted 2/3/2013 12:10:36 PM
oh my favorite is KCM naruto that awakens into Bijuu naruto ............... ohhh wait
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#5seriouspancakePosted 2/3/2013 12:12:35 PM
most: Han
least: Darui (sorry sierra) but I've seen too much of him...

(least doesn't mean I hate him...)
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards
#6PrinceVege101Posted 2/3/2013 12:14:14 PM
Most - EMS Sasuke, dat grab.
Least - Bee, poor guy got the shaft in terms of updates.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#7Sierra-G719Posted 2/3/2013 12:16:16 PM
seriouspancake posted...
most: Han
least: Darui (sorry sierra) but I've seen too much of him...

(least doesn't mean I hate him...)

Haha dude it's chill, I guess I was bent on playing as him since Gen that I don't care how many times I see people play as him. In fact it hypes me even more to be like "Aw man that guy sucks. Wait till I play as Darui and I'll show you how he is meant to be played"

In other words, not every character is for everyone.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#8XGeassPosted 2/3/2013 12:18:21 PM
Thus far I would have to say Yagura and Utakata.
---
JustDubs no longer exists.... I don't want to live in this world anymore.........
#9Ragnarok___Posted 2/3/2013 12:18:58 PM
Most: EMS Sasuke. When I first saw his grab, I was like "Oh... it's that grab", then when it was actually completed I was like "Whoa, what the hell? That was pretty bad ass".

Least: Naruto. It's just that he pretty much always has the same jutsu and grab.
---
There's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way!
#10UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/3/2013 12:28:02 PM
Why does everybody like Mu?
He's so generic.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards