I listed all the known changes in the Jinchuriki gameplay vids.....

#1EonmasterX_JwinPosted 2/3/2013 1:18:05 PM
Here is the video. Keep it up as i will be using different times to prove any changes i notice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ9sh_X33To

-You may be able to manipulate where you sub.
time 0:58 & 17:08. I say maybe bc it could've been the positioning of Naruto. We'll need more info before assuming. But the next change after this seems to add more weight to this theory

-If you sub a jutsu that doesn't make you sub behind the foe on the ground, you stay grounded instead subbing slightly in the air.
time 9:46. Now notice how in the above time of 17:08 how Naruto subs above & slightly away from Yugito instead of subbing directly above of the Coral jutsu like Gen would've done.

-Assists seem unable to stop Raikiri
time 0:53. Kakashi assist ran right through Yagura assist & not only hurt Yagura but kept going for Yugito.

-Team Specials do not hurt assists & their time freeze perk is a bit longer
time 1:56. In Storm Gen T. Specials froze time but time unfroze before the player's T. Special started running. In S3. time doesn't unfreeze until the player's T. Special starts running.

-Guard Types seems to get weaker & maintain weakness until it is broken
time 1:51. Naruto blew through Yugito's guard type assist & broke Yugito's guard. This could mean alot of things so we'll have to wait & see.

-The window to attack after an air dash is now smaller
time 4:40

-Either Guard Break time has been shortened or we can now sub specials when our guard is broken
time 5:08. I say you can only sub specials bc i've seen other vids where ppl were grabbed when their guards were broken & couldn't sub (at 6:37 is one example), thus leading me to believe it's one of the above two scenarios. (Heck, it could even be both)

-You can instantly stop a Ground Chakra Dash
time 6:16

-Air Chakra Dashes travel further
time 7:22

-Amateratsu has a black flame effect when it hits you
time 12:30. I didn't need to put this but it's so cool i couldn't resist.

-When Rasengan is subbed the user keeps on running instead of exploding the Rasengan in place
time 12:58

-When you Air Chakra Dash into an attack you can sub now as opposed to being vulnerable while ACD'ing
time 13:30

-Raikiri no longer does full guard damage if you guard it in the air.
time 17:20 Kakashi just runs right past Yugito while just lightly tapping her guard a little.

-Giants now sub to the side of the opponent & not in place.
time 18:03. One of the best changes i've seen. Now giants will be easier to use.

-In the first demo with Mifune his jutsu had an invincibility start up. In this demo they removed it (thankfully)
time 21:30

& that's everything. If there was something else i missed in these vids please tell me, as i was quite thorough.
#2MrcTOtheJPosted 2/3/2013 1:22:29 PM
Thanks for all the info collected in one place. Also there's the Mifune grab having no blood anymore.

That said I hope you can sub where you want like you said may happen that'd be great also with Giants not subing in place they may actually be more of a threat now insdead of a giant punching bag.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#3seriouspancakePosted 2/3/2013 1:29:29 PM
thanks man this is great!!
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards
#4element25Posted 2/3/2013 1:33:19 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Thanks for all the info collected in one place. Also there's the Mifune grab having no blood anymore.

That said I hope you can sub where you want like you said may happen that'd be great also with Giants not subing in place they may actually be more of a threat now insdead of a giant punching bag.

Mifune's grab stopped having blood in it since the Comic-con demo so that's not really new.

Also Kakashi's Lightning Blade has a new affect, and now after it hits the opponent lightning surrounds them as they fall.

That's about all I can think off right now.
#5Kakashi4LIFEPosted 2/3/2013 1:35:08 PM
Kakashi..............................................
---
"Build a man a fire and he is warm for a day. But set him on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life." HBCD. Offical Kakashi of everywhere!
#6GoldLigerPosted 2/3/2013 1:43:22 PM
Hey I'm back from my drill. I just notice in the videos that Naruto has new combo sets and throws(A giant rasengan combo and twin rasengan throw,etc) so does Sasuke. Does that mean they will replace the Generations version with them?
#7MrcTOtheJPosted 2/3/2013 1:45:17 PM
element25 posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

Mifune's grab stopped having blood in it since the Comic-con demo so that's not really new.

Also Kakashi's Lightning Blade has a new affect, and now after it hits the opponent lightning surrounds them as they fall.

Huh, I never noticed that aboutMifune's grab untill these vids.

My bad :P
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#8EonmasterX_Jwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:21:01 PM
seriouspancake posted...
thanks man this is great!!

No problem, it was fun!

element25 posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

I actually noticed that but I wasn't completely sure if it was new so i left it out. But now i know, thanks.

GoldLiger posted...
Hey I'm back from my drill. I just notice in the videos that Naruto has new combo sets and throws(A giant rasengan combo and twin rasengan throw,etc) so does Sasuke. Does that mean they will replace the Generations version with them?

I doubt it. There are a good number of number of demos that show the older Naruto & Sasuke, so yes they'll be in.
#9EonmasterX_Jwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:46:33 PM
Bump, bc i care...
#10KizaruOfLightPosted 2/3/2013 2:54:06 PM
Nice, Eon. It's these minor changes that most overlook that sometimes matter the most in terms of gameplay.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."