I listed all the known changes in the Jinchuriki gameplay vids.....

#11XxNathan13XxPosted 2/3/2013 3:55:02 PM
GoldLiger posted...
Hey I'm back from my drill. I just notice in the videos that Naruto has new combo sets and throws(A giant rasengan combo and twin rasengan throw,etc) so does Sasuke. Does that mean they will replace the Generations version with them?

They'll probably still be there.
---
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best show I've ever seen.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG and NS:UNS3 board.
#12EonmasterX_Jwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:21:23 PM
Wow... i forgot to add this....

-Killer Bee's jutsu is MUCH faster now
time 19:06
#13GoldLigerPosted 2/3/2013 5:08:17 PM
XxNathan13Xx posted...
GoldLiger posted...
Hey I'm back from my drill. I just notice in the videos that Naruto has new combo sets and throws(A giant rasengan combo and twin rasengan throw,etc) so does Sasuke. Does that mean they will replace the Generations version with them?

They'll probably still be there.

There are only three Naruto and Sasuke character slots in this game so what is it?

1. A new 5KS Naruto with new combos and throws with two different awakenings and ultimates. This version replaces 5KS Naruto from Generations(same for MS/EMS Sasuke)

2. A fourth character slots for Naruto and Sasuke that has the combos shown in recent gameplay that has new awakenings and Ultimate(KCMv2 for Naruto's quick awakening and EMS Susano'o for Sasuke)
#14MrcTOtheJPosted 2/3/2013 5:38:14 PM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
Wow... i forgot to add this....

-Killer Bee's jutsu is MUCH faster now
time 19:06

About time. It used to be god damn slow.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#15Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/3/2013 5:46:21 PM
Also Ay has his jacket... Can't believe I didn't notice that before. Thanks for all the info!
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#16EonmasterX_Jwin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:05:56 PM
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Also Ay has his jacket... Can't believe I didn't notice that before. Thanks for all the info!

Oh yeah. I saw that too.

He's just like Tsunade.

Tsunade in Storm 1-Jacketless >>> Tsunade in Storm 2-Has on Kage Jacket

Ay in Storm Gen-Jacketless >>> Ay in Storm 3-Has on Kage Jacket

Weird... I guess physically strong Kages roll like that...
#17shippuden21Posted 2/3/2013 8:58:27 PM
A and Tsunade should take off there jackets when they go in awakening just like sasuke Cs2
#18yoder2000Posted 2/3/2013 11:13:05 PM
For some reason I thought the new Naruto had KCMv2 as his instant awakening, but that's still KCMv1. So KCMv2 and TBM Naruto are purely an attack only ?-_- did someone mistranslate that scan then I take it, or did someone make an assumption and presented it like it was fact?
#19ShakaVPosted 2/4/2013 12:38:57 AM
-After a guard break, you can now sub right after being hit. In generations, upon guard break and while being hit, there was a very brief moment of time that you could not sub for.

time 11:13

-Regarding being able to sub while in guard break, I think that Naruto was just able to sub in the nick of time. Guard break time does appear to be shorter. It lasts about 3 seconds 16:30-16:33

I took Yugito about 3.5-4 seconds to reach naruto, so I think he just lucked out there. 5:09-5:13.

-Also, I already made a thread about this before, but UJ minimum chakra treshold varies per character now. If you compared Bee and Utakata, you can see that Bee needs to have a bit more of chakra stored to perform his UJ.
#20SupaCaleb0Posted 2/4/2013 12:58:30 AM
Does anyone have a video of mifune's old throw?
---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angst - A descriptive definition to the overused word "Angst".