Any hope that they actually fixed Kabutomaru's jutsu?

#1XGeassPosted 2/3/2013 4:12:40 PM
So that it actually hits the opponent?
---
JustDubs no longer exists.... I don't want to live in this world anymore.........
#2The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/3/2013 4:14:12 PM(edited)
It did hit the opponent. It's just very easy to avoid. My only hope for Snake Kabuto is that he gets Sage Mode, besides that I have no problems with him as he is now
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#3UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/3/2013 4:14:54 PM
Same with Haku.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#4KizaruOfLightPosted 2/3/2013 4:17:24 PM
Whats wrong with Haku's?
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#5XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:19:28 PM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
It did hit the opponent. It's just very easy to avoid. My only hope for Snake Kabuto is that he gets Sage Mode, besides that I have no problems with him as he is now

If the opponent was RIGHT in front of your opponent the justu doesnt even hit them.
---
JustDubs no longer exists.... I don't want to live in this world anymore.........
#6chunckylover53Posted 2/3/2013 4:23:55 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Whats wrong with Haku's?

Check the person who said that.

Nothing is wrong with Haku, his jutsu isn't the best but it certainly isn't the worst.
#7XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:25:07 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Whats wrong with Haku's?

Its to easy to jump over and dash out of.
---
#8KizaruOfLightPosted 2/3/2013 4:28:00 PM
XGeass posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Whats wrong with Haku's?

You can jump over almost any jutsu in the game. There's nothing wrong with Haku's jutsu. It's just situational. What, do you want it to have a hitbox that extends into the air where it's not even touching or something? Lol.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#9XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:35:43 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
XGeass posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Whats wrong with Haku's?

You can jump over almost any jutsu in the game. There's nothing wrong with Haku's jutsu. It's just situational. What, do you want it to have a hitbox that extends into the air where it's not even touching or something? Lol.

But Haku's is the EASIEST too jump out of. Its practically useless against anyone who has half a brain. Trust me I am speaking from experience.
---
#10deidara21Posted 2/3/2013 4:46:36 PM
XGeass posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
XGeass posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Whats wrong with Haku's?

But Haku's is the EASIEST too jump out of. Its practically useless against anyone who has half a brain. Trust me I am speaking from experience.

The same can be said about every characters jutsu.
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.