Any hope that they actually fixed Kabutomaru's jutsu?

#11XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:47:52 PM
deidara21 posted...
XGeass posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
XGeass posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Whats wrong with Haku's?

Its to easy to jump over and dash out of.

You can jump over almost any jutsu in the game. There's nothing wrong with Haku's jutsu. It's just situational. What, do you want it to have a hitbox that extends into the air where it's not even touching or something? Lol.

But Haku's is the EASIEST too jump out of. Its practically useless against anyone who has half a brain. Trust me I am speaking from experience.

The same can be said about every characters jutsu.

no it cant.
---
JustDubs no longer exists.... I don't want to live in this world anymore.........
#12Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/3/2013 4:50:04 PM
IMO he needs a new jutsu. His UNSG jutsu was horrible, it's something I see his PTS form using.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#13chunckylover53Posted 2/3/2013 4:59:08 PM
XGeass posted...

no it cant.

I think you're saying that because Haku's jutsu appears to be very low, but i assure you , you can jump over most i've put in a TON of hours in gens and i've done it plenty of times.
#14HaruKryPosted 2/3/2013 5:05:54 PM
deidara21 posted...
XGeass posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
XGeass posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Whats wrong with Haku's?

Its to easy to jump over and dash out of.

You can jump over almost any jutsu in the game. There's nothing wrong with Haku's jutsu. It's just situational. What, do you want it to have a hitbox that extends into the air where it's not even touching or something? Lol.

But Haku's is the EASIEST too jump out of. Its practically useless against anyone who has half a brain. Trust me I am speaking from experience.

The same can be said about every characters jutsu.

Nawh man. Hakus jutsu is fine. Anything tampered with it and its broken.

It follows for a GOOD amount of time,and hits twice upon guarding it. If you know how to use it,Its actually one of the best IMO.
---
There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain...
#15XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:06:25 PM
chunckylover53 posted...
XGeass posted...

no it cant.

I think you're saying that because Haku's jutsu appears to be very low, but i assure you , you can jump over most i've put in a TON of hours in gens and i've done it plenty of times.

Name the many jutsu then. And they have to ne long rang jutsu as well.
---
JustDubs no longer exists.... I don't want to live in this world anymore.........
#16XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:08:30 PM
HaruKry posted...
\

It follows for a GOOD amount of time,and hits twice upon guarding it. If you know how to use it,Its actually one of the best IMO.

Any decent opponent would simply jump over it. Only incredibly low rank opponents would be caught in it under normal circumstances.
---
#17chunckylover53Posted 2/3/2013 6:49:12 PM(edited)
XGeass posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
XGeass posted...

no it cant.

Anything that doesn't have tracking and travels in air can be jumped over.

EDIT: Except Onoki i believe.
#18XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:03:17 PM
chunckylover53 posted...
XGeass posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
XGeass posted...

no it cant.

BS since l have never seen anyone jump over fire ball jutsu from a range.
---
#19KizaruOfLightPosted 2/3/2013 8:15:36 PM
Obviously that's an exception...

Jutsu that can easily be jumped over:

Naruto, Sasuke (except hebi/kirin), Raikage, Sai, Kakashi, Tobi, Tenten, Jiraiya, Kiba, Hashirama, Hiruzen, Gaara, Kankuro, Young Kakashi, Minato, PTS Sakura, PTS Shino, PTS Hinata, PTS Kiba, PTS Kankuro, Haku
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#20chunckylover53Posted 2/3/2013 8:19:23 PM
XGeass posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
XGeass posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
XGeass posted...

no it cant.

BS since l have never seen anyone jump over fire ball jutsu from a range.

Yeah with the exception of a few.