We need young tailed beasts playable!!!

#1laskalPosted 2/4/2013 12:10:24 AM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120805164108/naruto/images/b/b2/Kid-bijuus.png

Look at them, ain't they all just so pwecious?
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#2MrcTOtheJPosted 2/4/2013 12:14:38 AM
If I didn't know this was an obvious joke, I'd have a few keys from my keyboard stuck in my teeth right now out of pure facedesking.

(Yes I just made facedesk a verb.)
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#3vanguard29Posted 2/4/2013 12:28:02 AM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
If I didn't know this was an obvious joke, I'd have a few keys from my keyboard stuck in my teeth right now out of pure facedesking.

i like that. i like it a lot. if you are the true creator, and you did not hear that before, and made it up right now, i deem facedesking a thing and you its creator. you can take that s*** to the bank.
---
Official Kisame Hoshigaki of the UNS3 board.
Official Hei of the nonexistant DTB board.
#4TheEpyonPosted 2/4/2013 1:11:53 AM
vanguard29 posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

i like that. i like it a lot. if you are the true creator, and you did not hear that before, and made it up right now, i deem facedesking a thing and you its creator. you can take that s*** to the bank.

Get that **** trademarked.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#5Moe_Lester_13Posted 2/4/2013 1:49:10 AM
Uhh guys, I have used facedesk plenty of times on this board before
I even used faceknife in the same post.
This board seems to bring out alot of face*insert object here*
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--