The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

If you could do one jutsu without any repercussions, which would it be?

#1Capitan_KidPosted 2/4/2013 4:09:55 PM
Hello, Susano'o. Badass fighting armor is badass. Hell, even i still got my life span shortened for using it I would use it.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#2x852Posted 2/4/2013 4:11:04 PM
Tsukuyomi
---
"Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment"
#3Sierra-G719Posted 2/4/2013 4:11:45 PM
Laser Circus so I can be all like "Ranton: Reiza Sakasu!!!!!" And shoot laser beams from my hands.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#4laskalPosted 2/4/2013 4:12:51 PM(edited)
Koto Amatsukami. It's ultimate persuasion, which is absolute super power, as I can literally convert any intelligent creature into the way of thinking I want. You can take over the wolrd with that without people even realizing that there's something wrong with that.. Do time limitations apply though? Because then it's worthless.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#5ssj954vegitoPosted 2/4/2013 4:15:05 PM
Gold dust manipulation, even though can make it come out of nowhere I still wouldn't make myself rich because I'd be too busy being a boss
---
proud to be a strange EPic
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins.
#6KizaruOfLightPosted 2/4/2013 4:21:24 PM(edited)
Shadow Clones. The most practical one. Imagine everything you could do in such a short time. Whenever you need a sparring partner? You got one. Need someone to play versus or co-op with? You got someone. Need someone to do homework while you play videogames and get all the experience from each for half the work? You do dat. Wanna sleep in, but have to go to work or school? Go, clones go!
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#7Ragnarok___Posted 2/4/2013 4:17:19 PM
Izanagi
---
There's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way!
#8Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/4/2013 4:21:53 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Shadow Clones. The most practical one. Imagine everything you could do in such a short time.

The possibilities are endless.. If ya know what I mean*creepy Orochimaru laugh* nehehehe HAHAHA MUAHAAHAHAHAAA
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#9StaticnovaPosted 2/4/2013 4:22:48 PM
This is difficult, because really you'd want something practical, but the practical choices are never the coolest.

Shadow Clones for practicality, but I'd want something like Water Style: Water Dragon for the cool factor.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, NS: UNS 3
Playing: Borderlands 2
#10KizaruOfLightPosted 2/4/2013 4:26:00 PM(edited)
KizaruOfLight posted...
Shadow Clones. The most practical one. Imagine everything you could do in such a short time.

The possibilities are endless.. If ya know what I mean*creepy Orochimaru laugh* nehehehe HAHAHA MUAHAAHAHAHAAA

Oh I most certainly know what you mean.

huehuehuehuehue
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."