If you could do one jutsu without any repercussions, which would it be?

#11EonmasterX_JwinPosted 2/4/2013 3:28:13 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Shadow Clones. The most practical one.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

This basically. I could have one shadow clone training all the time & reap the benefits, one go to work & make me money, one do dangerous life threatening acrobatics so if he messes up i don't get hurt & i learn how to do it when he masters it (aka, i'll become a free runner in a day...), & i'll just reap all the benefits of this while being at home & more or less doing whatever.

I could hold 5 jobs & not get over worked while maintaing six classes in college & not get stressed. With no reprucussions i could even make an army of me to conquer the world.......but conquering the world is THE MOST boring thing i could do...
#12deidara21Posted 2/4/2013 3:30:37 PM
Transformation jutsu. Turn into a store manager and steal a few things. Leave and let them take the blame. Muahahahahaha
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#13xGensingNinjaxPosted 2/4/2013 3:30:38 PM
Planetary devestation, looks badass and powerfull lol

But shadow clones are nice too haha
---
Currently Playing: DmC, P4Golden, Borderlands 2
SASUKE do the hokey pokey!!!!
#14Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/4/2013 3:34:19 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Shadow Clones. The most practical one. Imagine everything you could do in such a short time.

The possibilities are endless.. If ya know what I mean*creepy Orochimaru laugh* nehehehe HAHAHA MUAHAAHAHAHAAA

Oh I most certainly know what you mean.

huehuehuehuehue

O hello there.. Shadow clone Ben... Dover... nehehehehehehe
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#15laskalPosted 2/4/2013 3:41:59 PM
Shadow Clones. The most practical one. Imagine everything you could do in such a short time. Whenever you need a sparring partner? You got one. Need someone to play versus or co-op with? You got someone. Need someone to do homework while you play videogames and get all the experience from each for half the work? You do dat. Wanna sleep in, but have to go to work or school? Go, clones go!

With Koto Amatsukami you can brainwash people to do all of that. But you also don't need to work, because you don't need money, you can just brainwash people into giving you what you want. And none would be the wiser. Heck even perversion potential of clones is worthless when you can convince(brainwash) anyone into any kinky stuff you want.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#16xGensingNinjaxPosted 2/4/2013 3:42:37 PM
Rikudo-Pein posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Shadow Clones. The most practical one. Imagine everything you could do in such a short time.

The possibilities are endless.. If ya know what I mean*creepy Orochimaru laugh* nehehehe HAHAHA MUAHAAHAHAHAAA

Oh I most certainly know what you mean.

huehuehuehuehue

O hello there.. Shadow clone Ben... Dover... nehehehehehehe

Would any of u do this with your own clone? Just wondering
---
Currently Playing: DmC, P4Golden, Borderlands 2
SASUKE do the hokey pokey!!!!
#17seriouspancakePosted 2/4/2013 3:48:52 PM
proably, chakra strings, make people do what I want just like puppets...

but If I get that, I need a sasori personallity thrown into the mix
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards
#18RagnoraokPosted 2/4/2013 4:06:29 PM
Ragnarok___ posted...
Izanagi

imposter, for a second I thought I posted that....
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#19Capitan_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:08:14 PM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
Shadow Clones. The most practical one.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

This basically. I could have one shadow clone training all the time & reap the benefits, one go to work & make me money, one do dangerous life threatening acrobatics so if he messes up i don't get hurt & i learn how to do it when he masters it (aka, i'll become a free runner in a day...), & i'll just reap all the benefits of this while being at home & more or less doing whatever.

I could hold 5 jobs & not get over worked while maintaing six classes in college & not get stressed. With no reprucussions i could even make an army of me to conquer the world.......but conquering the world is THE MOST boring thing i could do...

You do that. I prefer the power to slice mountains and basically have giant extra appendages.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#20TG_WolfPosted 2/4/2013 4:25:33 PM
Gedo Art of Rinne Rebirth.

I'd use it only once.

I'd do anything to be with my sweet foxy again -_-
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]