If you could do one jutsu without any repercussions, which would it be?

#21Tasgrav_NashaPosted 2/4/2013 5:28:48 PM
Come on can't we have two at LEAST! O.O

I mean Shadow Clone and Henge would be like the Ultimate jutsus to have in the real world, and you all know it!

I mean besides what everyone already said, but think about it.
---
If I were a Jellyfish....I'd make krabby patties taste better XD
PSN ID: Rashan-Rei
#22TheEpyonPosted 2/4/2013 5:33:59 PM
laskal posted...
Koto Amatsukami. It's ultimate persuasion, which is absolute super power, as I can literally convert any intelligent creature into the way of thinking I want. You can take over the wolrd with that without people even realizing that there's something wrong with that.. Do time limitations apply though? Because then it's worthless.

This or Izanami or Izanagi.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#23jellybeanmasterPosted 2/4/2013 5:36:01 PM
Shadow clone obviously? Nething is just a waste cuz ud have no use for it. What good is a chidori going to do you
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#24PyreSerpentPosted 2/4/2013 5:37:07 PM(edited)
laskal posted...
Koto Amatsukami. It's ultimate persuasion, which is absolute super power, as I can literally convert any intelligent creature into the way of thinking I want. You can take over the wolrd with that without people even realizing that there's something wrong with that.. Do time limitations apply though? Because then it's worthless.

Koto Amatsukami can only be used on one person once every ten years.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#25UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/4/2013 5:37:38 PM
Creation of All Living Things
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#26MrcTOtheJPosted 2/4/2013 5:37:54 PM
Gonna agree with laskal.

With Koto Amatsukami and no fall backs the world will litterally be yours. From minor geting out of things to taking political power via use of manipulation of people with power...you'd be able to become a litteral god over time. I mean minus the immortality unless you manage to get some massive research teams on that for you. (Which you could not that they'd succeed but you could have them do it.)

Shadow Clones is a close second though followed by Orochimaru's body Swaping.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#27laskalPosted 2/4/2013 5:42:47 PM(edited)
laskal posted...

That's why I added bolded part. I mentioned that if time limitations apply, than it's worhless. This is like 5th time today I see people completely incapable of reading comprehension...
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#28MrcTOtheJPosted 2/4/2013 5:45:03 PM
Personally I think under the 'without any repercussions' part that the time set back wouldn't exist, it is a repercussion of using it after all.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#29PyreSerpentPosted 2/4/2013 5:57:23 PM
laskal posted...

That's why I added bolded part. I mentioned that if time limitations apply, than it's worhless. This is like 5th time today I see people completely incapable of reading comprehension...

I saw the bolded part. What you didn't add was a back up technique in the case of time restrictions making it worthless. I informed you about the time restriction so that you can think of a different technique. No need to get upset.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#30vanguard29Posted 2/4/2013 6:35:36 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Shadow Clones. The most practical one. Imagine everything you could do in such a short time. Whenever you need a sparring partner? You got one. Need someone to play versus or co-op with? You got someone. Need someone to do homework while you play videogames and get all the experience from each for half the work? You do dat. Wanna sleep in, but have to go to work or school? Go, clones go!

i had just this thought the other day, when i had to do like five things in like twenty minutes. it is by far the most practical, but i would choose some MS ability, just for the power.
---
Official Kisame Hoshigaki of the UNS3 board.
Official Hei of the nonexistant DTB board.