Can someone tell me how the Gaara's dad made it in but the 7 swordsmen didn't?

#41XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:52:42 AM
GodlessChaos posted...
XGeass posted...
At least they have had filler episodes to fall back on but this guy has shown LESS then them and still made it in.

Because they were wanted moar.

The guy who wasn't even given the grace of a extended filler fight wanted more? LOL that is a good one.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#42BakunetsumaruPosted 2/5/2013 6:56:50 AM
Almost as good as Kushina being wanted more.
#43chunckylover53Posted 2/5/2013 7:10:13 AM
I'd rather have the kages than swordsmen
#44XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:13:42 AM
chunckylover53 posted...

Why? There is only one Unique Kage (Maybe two with Mu) with the other 3 being clones of already playable Kage.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#45yoder2000Posted 2/5/2013 7:16:37 AM
I just want confirmation of Madara and Rinnegan Tobi being playable...
#46chunckylover53Posted 2/5/2013 7:16:46 AM
More interesting IMO, of course i'd want them all if possible the only swordsmen i really liked was the exploding swordsmen guy Jinpachi i think?
#47Dark_DespairPosted 2/5/2013 7:23:08 AM
XGeass posted...
chunckylover53 posted...

Why? There is only one Unique Kage (Maybe two with Mu) with the other 3 being clones of already playable Kage.

The 2nd Mizukage will most likely play nothing exactly like Mei.

The 3rd Raikage and Black Lightning where as the 4th has none...probably no wrestling moves either.

The only actual point you may have is the 4th Kazekage and Gaara. Otherwise you're sodium level could cause a stroke.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.
#48XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:24:36 AM
chunckylover53 posted...
More interesting IMO, of course i'd want them all if possible the only swordsmen i really liked was the exploding swordsmen guy Jinpachi i think?

I all I wanted were Ameyuri, Kushimaru, Jinpachi and maybe Chojuro playable to just to complete the set and I would've been happy.

Jinin could be left out since he was boring as hell.
---
#49XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:26:35 AM
Dark_Despair posted...
XGeass posted...
chunckylover53 posted...

The 2nd Mizukage will most likely play nothing exactly like Mei.

The 3rd Raikage and Black Lightning where as the 4th has none...probably no wrestling moves either.

The only actual point you may have is the 4th Kazekage and Gaara. Otherwise you're sodium level could cause a stroke.

He was the unique one I was talking about.

If only the 3rd was ever shown using black lighting.
---
#50Dark_DespairPosted 2/5/2013 8:14:45 AM
It only has to be implied as a move in his aresenal.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.