Can someone tell me how the Gaara's dad made it in but the 7 swordsmen didn't?

#51ljam444Posted 2/5/2013 8:37:55 AM
Its because Gaara´s dad bribe CC2 with his gold sand to be in the game.
Serious now, I think the seven swordsmen will be in the game playable anyway, just wait.
#52reptyle101Posted 2/5/2013 9:06:08 AM
Gaara's in the game which means the Dad's moveset can be made as an altered version of his. I haven't any seen gameplay but it allows for them to essentaily remake Gaara with a diffierent moveset focus. Gaara is pretty slow and defensive but the Dad could be made as a ranger Gaara or a speed Gaara or even just an improved version of Gaara's style without changing the original's moveset.

There's lot more possibility than someone with one attack that isn't like any other characters.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
#53AMP1317Posted 2/5/2013 9:23:26 AM
Shizune's my favorite character and she's been support only for the past 3 games (being playable in the past), so I hope she finally makes her debut. She already has an near complete moveset.

However, if she's not in, I'll be upset but I'm not going to rage about it. There are still other characters I'd like to play as.
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#54XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:28:48 AM
reptyle101 posted...
Gaara's in the game which means the Dad's moveset can be made as an altered version of his. I haven't any seen gameplay but it allows for them to essentaily remake Gaara with a diffierent moveset focus. Gaara is pretty slow and defensive but the Dad could be made as a ranger Gaara or a speed Gaara or even just an improved version of Gaara's style without changing the original's moveset.

There's lot more possibility than someone with one attack that isn't like any other characters.

The 7 have had full fights like the 4th and gaara's dad has shown one usable jutsu which is still less than what the 7 have shown.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#55reptyle101Posted 2/5/2013 9:31:51 AM
They didn't have full fights, two had half fights and the rest had one attack each and got defeated off-screen. Garra's dad's shown attacks don't matter since we know he has abilities like Gaara who has plenty of showings and is already in the game.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
#56XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:41:45 AM
reptyle101 posted...
They didn't have full fights, two had half fights and the rest had one attack each and got defeated off-screen. Garra's dad's shown attacks don't matter since we know he has abilities like Gaara who has plenty of showings and is already in the game.

Anime, Einstein. You know the thing the media the favor?
In the anime each Swords min ad a full battle showing a full move set. Something the 4th doesnt have at all.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#57KekkeiTota17Posted 2/5/2013 10:37:15 AM
ljam444 posted...
Its because Gaara´s dad bribe CC2 with his gold sand to be in the game.
Serious now, I think the seven swordsmen will be in the game playable anyway, just wait.

^ Have faith. People need to stop whining .
#58Capitan_KidPosted 2/5/2013 10:47:40 AM
Screw the 7 swordsman. Wheres Pakura and Gari?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#59reptyle101Posted 2/5/2013 10:50:05 AM
It's called filler which CC2 said they aren't going to include. Only the canon matters.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
#60XGeass(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:52:41 AM
reptyle101 posted...
It's called filler which CC2 said they aren't going to include. Only the canon matters.

Hinata's jutsu says hi, you baka.
---