I am Very Satisfied With Character roster

#1TheGuyWhoKnows7Posted 2/4/2013 11:02:45 PM
who cares about the 7 swordsmen or kushina you guys should be hype for Obito(As the a***ole he is now in the manga) and edo Madara (who should kick a** but you never know) and the Jinchuuriki. I'll admit that I think some characters are going to have the same moves but not the main ones Naruto for example is going to be bada** in binju mode and to top all of that off Itachi is going to have an anbu costume!!!Just in case you want to know my favorite characters are Naruto,Itachi,Kakashi,Shikamaru,Minato, and Rock Lee
#2KizaruOfLightPosted 2/4/2013 11:03:59 PM
Hey GuyWhoKnows, what all do you know?
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#3XGeassPosted 2/4/2013 11:05:18 PM
TheGuyWhoKnows7 posted...
who cares about the 7 swordsmen or kushina you guys should be hype for Obito(As the a***ole he is now in the manga) and edo Madara (who should kick a** but you never know) and the Jinchuuriki. I'll admit that I think some characters are going to have the same moves but not the main ones Naruto for example is going to be bada** in binju mode and to top all of that off Itachi is going to have an anbu costume!!!Just in case you want to know my favorite characters are Naruto,Itachi,Kakashi,Shikamaru,Minato, and Rock Lee

I do you ****ing *******.

I don't care for Obito.

I hate Madara.

The DLC is not World Wide.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#4TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:06:02 PM
What do you mean?
#5KizaruOfLightPosted 2/4/2013 11:06:34 PM
TheGuyWhoKnows7 can see hype characters, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
---
#6PrinceVege101Posted 2/4/2013 11:08:05 PM
Meh, if someone "gave" me chicken when I wanted beef I'd be annoyed too.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#7TheGuyWhoKnows7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:08:44 PM
BAhhh the sevenswordsmen will come out in a DLC mark my words just keep whining to CC2 and they'll do it
#8KizaruOfLightPosted 2/4/2013 11:11:14 PM
BAhhh the sevenswordsmen will come out in a DLC mark my words just keep whining to CC2 and they'll do it

http://tinyurl.com/d9t2ls8

Well?
---
#9XGeassPosted 2/4/2013 11:13:56 PM
TheGuyWhoKnows7 posted...

When has CC2 EVE done DLC character.

Also you do know I feel like hurting you more and more every time you post right?
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#10UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/4/2013 11:14:47 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
TheGuyWhoKnows7 can see hype characters, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

LOL
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards