7 swordsman

#1GzNiCcPosted 2/4/2013 11:55:34 PM
I kno no one knows for sure, butttt are they in or not. First i thought they was but now im hearing they are not
---
Instagram ~ gznicc / psn ~ gswager
The official wtf of the NUNS3
#2laskalPosted 2/4/2013 11:57:49 PM
I kno no one knows for sure

butttt are they in or not.

Those two parts of the same sentence contradict each other. First you tell that you know that we don't know for sure. Than you ask anyway, as if we can provide you with an answer, even though you established yourself that we can't.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#3vivi21Posted 2/5/2013 12:04:23 AM
Geez, in Generations it was the Sound 4 and here it's the 7 swordsmen. Man some Naruto fans are hard to please....
---
If youtube gets taken down where will we put our rant videos about it?
#4XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 12:07:43 AM
vivi21 posted...
Geez, in Generations it was the Sound 4 and here it's the 7 swordsmen. Man some Naruto fans are hard to please....

Considering all I wanted out of this game were the 7 Swordsmen......then they rub rock salt into a deep bleeding wound by butting in Gaara's dad who has shown far less than any of the Swordsmen.................. Just look at my Sig.

Also the Sound 4 were raged about along with Zabuza and Haku in Storm 1.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#5XaytrondPosted 2/5/2013 12:08:56 AM
XGeass posted...
vivi21 posted...

Considering all I wanted out of this game were the 7 Swordsmen......then they rub rock salt into a deep bleeding wound by butting in Gaara's dad who has shown far less than any of the Swordsmen.................. Just look at my Sig.

7 Swordsmen did more than Gaara's dad? Is this a joke? They practically did nothing that was shown on-panel.
#6FidchelPosted 2/5/2013 12:09:25 AM
well i mean the swords men have naruto historical value as well as they were one of the main battles in the war against the edos and were more valuable to the stroy than the sound 4
---
Star force 3 fc: 4255 4381 2977
#7XaytrondPosted 2/5/2013 12:15:08 AM
Fidchel posted...
well i mean the swords men have naruto historical value as well as they were one of the main battles in the war against the edos and were more valuable to the stroy than the sound 4

Again, this is the fanbase overplaying the characters to more than they were shown in the manga. Much like the obsession with Fu, or Shizune, etc. It's really Kishi's fault for not being able to fully flesh out all these characters. Not to mention last week's fanservice chapter. It's terrible.writing, yet everyone eats it up.
#8XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 12:18:16 AM
Xaytrond posted...
XGeass posted...
vivi21 posted...

7 Swordsmen did more than Gaara's dad? Is this a joke? They practically did nothing that was shown on-panel.

Same thing can be said for Gaara's dad.

All he did what block Gaara's sand, fail, got sealed after a flashback in which he showed no move set.

Swordsmen all shown moves in the manga and then the anime expanded upon their move set further.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#9shippuden21Posted 2/5/2013 12:21:02 AM
7 swordsman might be bottom 6 leaf symbol, on top is zabuza haku next to them
#10XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 12:22:37 AM
shippuden21 posted...
7 swordsman might be bottom 6 leaf symbol, on top is zabuza haku next to them

And the two empty block in storm two were PTS Naruto and Sasuke? Or on how the Sound 4 being playable in Gen?
---