7 swordsman

#11XaytrondPosted 2/5/2013 12:25:33 AM(edited)
XGeass posted...
Xaytrond posted...
XGeass posted...
vivi21 posted...
Geez, in Generations it was the Sound 4 and here it's the 7 swordsmen. Man some Naruto fans are hard to please....

Considering all I wanted out of this game were the 7 Swordsmen......then they rub rock salt into a deep bleeding wound by butting in Gaara's dad who has shown far less than any of the Swordsmen.................. Just look at my Sig.

Also the Sound 4 were raged about along with Zabuza and Haku in Storm 1.

7 Swordsmen did more than Gaara's dad? Is this a joke? They practically did nothing that was shown on-panel.

Same thing can be said for Gaara's dad.

All he did what block Gaara's sand, fail, got sealed after a flashback in which he showed no move set.

Swordsmen all shown moves in the manga and then the anime expanded upon their move set further.

I agree about Gaara's dad. Kishi really messed up with the Edo-Kages. Though unlike the swordsmen, they never had much hype to live up to other than their title. I was hoping they'd be fleshed out in the war, but nope. Off-paneled.
#12Goten55Posted 2/5/2013 12:28:24 AM(edited)
shippuden21 posted...
7 swordsman might be bottom 6 leaf symbol, on top is zabuza haku next to them

And the two empty block in storm two were PTS Naruto and Sasuke? Or on how the Sound 4 being playable in Gen?

Dude, being pessimistic isn't going to help. Just be patient and have hope.
---
Nymph Month!
http://i.imgur.com/x2WToPZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/SGs8cfQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/oSq1Tzv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MApywve.jpg
#13XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 12:30:58 AM
Goten55 posted...
shippuden21 posted...

And the two empty block in storm two were PTS Naruto and Sasuke? Or on how the Sound 4 being playable in Gen?

Gaining false hop only to have it crushed, once again, would hurt far more...........And honestly CC2 has never given me a reason NOT to be pessimistic. Trust me I had high hopes till the Character selection screen was shown.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#14spencerJ88Posted 2/5/2013 12:44:04 AM
The Sound 4 along with Zabuza and Haku should f been in storm 1.....As for the swordsman and Kinkaku should be in storm 3....Now i know people are gonna say oh no screen time to build there move set or some other bs....But and im just saying....What if they just made up a move set and Jutsu for them since people think they (dont deserve to be playable)....oh and about the make up part i did some thinking and they really wouldnt have to make up move sets for any of them. imean if i can come up with some move sets and jutsu for them im sure cc2 can..but what do i know im not a game programmer...But yeah just remember people im just saying.
#15Llawliet25Posted 2/5/2013 1:40:28 AM
Everyones overhyping them wayyy too much. seriously. aside from mangetsu they were all glorified fodder characters who were offpanelled. and Yes, 4th Kazekage has priority. He was the father and predecessor Kage to the main Sand village character. Aswell as responsible for his original evil personality. Plus the 4 Kages were pretty important Edos and it makes sense to include all four. lmao swordsmen were really unimportant as edo's:

By importance:
Madara
Itachi
Edokages
Nagato
Sasori-Deidara
Kin-Gin
Zabuza-haku
Kakuzu
Gari-Pakura-Swordsmen
All other edos
#16TheEpyonPosted 2/5/2013 2:27:17 AM
XGeass posted...
Goten55 posted...
shippuden21 posted...

Gaining false hop only to have it crushed, once again, would hurt far more...........And honestly CC2 has never given me a reason NOT to be pessimistic. Trust me I had high hopes till the Character selection screen was shown.

I have hope too there's less than a month before we know everything so just wait.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#17no_more_sorrowPosted 2/5/2013 4:15:41 AM
if you people haven't seen this, this is all achievements/trophies to unlock for nuns3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMiQ8wr8pnA
there's nothing to prove if its real or fake but at least it gives us a bit of hope!
if it is real, by the looks of it it seems like it goes up to madara(edo tensei) vs 5 kage as the final battle.
and if its real, it confirms the 7 swordsman, i know some of you say that just because they could be in story mode it doesn't mean they will be playable, but that just sounds stupid to me so eh.
also people wanting to play as pain or kid kakashi, i think your likely to be disapointed, since the story is ment to start from the events after storm 2(and ofcourse the kyubi and blah blah)
on the bright side i think its more likely to get edo tensei nagato, thats just as badass
#18Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/5/2013 4:56:24 AM
no_more_sorrow posted...
if you people haven't seen this, this is all achievements/trophies to unlock for nuns3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMiQ8wr8pnA
there's nothing to prove if its real or fake but at least it gives us a bit of hope!
if it is real, by the looks of it it seems like it goes up to madara(edo tensei) vs 5 kage as the final battle.
and if its real, it confirms the 7 swordsman, i know some of you say that just because they could be in story mode it doesn't mean they will be playable, but that just sounds stupid to me so eh.
also people wanting to play as pain or kid kakashi, i think your likely to be disapointed, since the story is ment to start from the events after storm 2(and ofcourse the kyubi and blah blah)
on the bright side i think its more likely to get edo tensei nagato, thats just as badass

not sure if serious
#19GzNiCc(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:03:49 AM
laskal posted...
I kno no one knows for sure

butttt are they in or not.

Those two parts of the same sentence contradict each other. First you tell that you know that we don't know for sure. Than you ask anyway, as if we can provide you with an answer, even though you established yourself that we can't.

Questions was not for smarta**es
---
Instagram ~ gznicc / psn ~ gswager
The official wtf of the NUNS3
#20UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/5/2013 7:08:23 AM
vivi21 posted...
Geez, in Generations it was the Sound 4 and here it's the 7 swordsmen. Man some Naruto fans are hard to please....

Well the Sound 4 were the main villians in the last arc of Part 1 they deserve to be playable.
The Swordsmen did very little and like Kinkaku/Ginkaku they are better off as Hack and Slash only.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards