#11LordSensei_Posted 2/5/2013 1:40:38 AM
Confirmed : sasuke loves naruto
---
PSN: LordSensei_
Nanto Hooken
#12technogeek29(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:40:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13GodzillaheiseiPosted 2/5/2013 1:42:22 AM
The explanation of the sharingan (while covered before) was nicely expanded a bit.
Uchihas pretty much have the same power-up case similar to any other passionate character who gets a power up from losing someone they deeply cared about.

Although in this case, the power-up is more of a dark kind, and can lead to possible blindness unless not evolved beyond its mangekyo state.

Kinda like the First Hokage's personality, he seems very Naruto-ish, and the 2nd being called out on his logic and mistakes. Orochimaru, its great to have you back. Are you sure your a bad guy?
---
---
Project Versus J, Injustice God Among US, and Storm 3, can't wait!
#14LordSensei_Posted 2/5/2013 1:44:01 AM
Godzillaheisei posted...
The explanation of the sharingan (while covered before) was nicely expanded a bit.
Uchihas pretty much have the same power-up case similar to any other passionate character who gets a power up from losing someone they deeply cared about.

Although in this case, the power-up is more of a dark kind, and can lead to possible blindness unless not evolved beyond its mangekyo state.

Kinda like the First Hokage's personality, he seems very Naruto-ish, and the 2nd being called out on his logic and mistakes. Orochimaru, its great to have you back. Are you sure your a bad guy?

Don't forget about godlike mintao
---
PSN: LordSensei_
Nanto Hooken
#15megaultrarice34Posted 2/5/2013 1:44:16 AM
Orochimaru's giant shoulders are back. Check the top left panel on page 8.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#16technogeek29(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:53:26 AM(edited)
element25 posted...
As I said before Im suprised with Hashirama's personality I didnt expect him to be so childish lol.

And yeah it does seem like Tobirama is the one who causes most of the problems.

Im going to enjoy these next few chapters. And this will also determine if Sasuke will become an even bigger threat or if he will have a change of heart.

Finally it appears that the Uchiha are mentally unstable people lol, They have so much emotion and love that it turns into hate O.O ... well this definitely explains Obito's change of heart. Also the way Tobirama talks about Madara makes me wonder if there's even more to him than we give him credit for.

Lol I know, seems like Tobirama is the only Hokage without a quirk and charm to him. Hashirama the child, Hiruzen the Pervert, Minato the Prettyboy Knight and Tsunade the Gambler.
---
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#17EJWPosted 2/5/2013 1:51:23 AM
Tobirama the P word.

Don't want to say the word because I don't want to get modded for a stupid reason.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#18Green_PuffPosted 2/5/2013 1:52:07 AM
Tobriama the Perfect. I know.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#19technogeek29(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:54:31 AM
Green_Puff posted...
Tobriama the Perfect. I know.

Really? I thought "Prick"
---
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#20EJWPosted 2/5/2013 1:56:24 AM(edited)
^This guy gets it.

You won't get modded for saying perfect.

So he's clearly not that.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.