Naruto 619

#21Kingscorpiop93Posted 2/5/2013 1:55:07 AM
For a second I thought Tobirama was the older brother. Hashirama reminds me of Goku.
---
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
#22Green_PuffPosted 2/5/2013 1:57:04 AM
For a second I thought Tobirama was the older brother. Hashirama reminds me of Goku.

A crazy nut who uses his god-powers to solve everything while pretending to be a good guy?
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#23GodzillaheiseiPosted 2/5/2013 1:58:07 AM
Green_Puff posted...
Tobriama the Perfect. I know.

He's not perfect lol Since he ironically messed up the world even more due to his actions.
---
---
Project Versus J, Injustice God Among US, and Storm 3, can't wait!
#24Green_PuffPosted 2/5/2013 1:59:16 AM
Green_Puff posted...

He's not perfect lol Since he ironically messed up the world even more due to his actions.

Without Tobirama =/= Current plot.

Deal with it.
---
#25GodzillaheiseiPosted 2/5/2013 2:01:17 AM
Green_Puff posted...
Green_Puff posted...

Deal with it.

Someone's in denial.
---
---
Project Versus J, Injustice God Among US, and Storm 3, can't wait!
#26Kingscorpiop93Posted 2/5/2013 2:02:24 AM
Also I get the feeling sasuke will change and in his changing of resolve his hatred is replaced with pure love giving him a new set of eyes probably like how narutos chakra mode is different than when it first shown. From red anger and hatred to orange love and confidence.
---
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
#27Green_PuffPosted 2/5/2013 2:02:53 AM
Green_Puff posted...
Green_Puff posted...

Deal with it.

Someone's in denial.

Who? It can't be me, right?
---
#28megaultrarice34Posted 2/5/2013 2:03:31 AM
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
Also I get the feeling sasuke will change and in his changing of resolve his hatred is replaced with pure love giving him a new set of eyes probably like how narutos chakra mode is different than when it first shown. From red anger and hatred to orange love and confidence.

That sounds so lame. And the worst part is, it will probably happen...
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#29Green_PuffPosted 2/5/2013 2:04:56 AM
He is a new user; he'll learn.
---
#30Kingscorpiop93Posted 2/5/2013 2:06:13 AM
megaultrarice34 posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...

That sounds so lame. And the worst part is, it will probably happen...

I wouldn't doubt something to that effect happening. Naruto is a very predictable manga.
---