Naruto 619

#51largerockPosted 2/5/2013 6:09:51 AM
Kfresh08 posted...
largerock posted...
FINALLY a decent chapter.

^lol okay

Yes this was a good chapter but what you just said was a stretch.

And it be my opinion.

Remember this saying pal, "No matter how dumb, stupid or laughable it is, it's still somebody's opinion and it can't be forced to change."
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#52KizaruOfLightPosted 2/5/2013 6:25:09 AM
I like Hashirama's personality. Now we know that he also gambled since he taught it to Tsunade.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#53OPEKTAPosted 2/5/2013 6:41:56 AM
Did anyone notice that Sasuke activated the non-eternal version of his Mangekyou?
Could be Kishi's forgetfulness but still I wonder if something happened with his eyes when Itachi passed away.
---
PSN: Werehogh
#54Twisted_FoolPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:56 AM
Now I think Tobirama is the king of the Templars.
---
PSN: jilord
Ummm... Brotherhood was in Rome, not Italy. - TooFlyForAWifi
#55SolidHaseoPosted 2/5/2013 6:49:57 AM
XD Sakura will have something to do with Sasuke's Face heel turn, watch, after all she still loves him, he'd be a idiot not to see that......no wonder Naruto's so powerful, he literally has the Power of Friendship/love....I forget when Sasuke first got his sharingan, was it Haku fight?
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#56RedoverlayPosted 2/5/2013 7:01:04 AM
Tobirama's mistrust for the uchiha was just, they're clearly unstable and extremely volatile.
---
Meh
#57XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 7:14:11 AM
Redoverlay posted...
Tobirama's mistrust for the uchiha was just, they're clearly unstable and extremely volatile.

Tobirama: "Lets see one Uchiha extremist tried to destroy the village......now lets persecute the ones, who left this guy and joined our side for the sake of peace and who were innocent, for generations to come........nothing can go wrong with this plan."
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#58RedoverlayPosted 2/5/2013 7:20:13 AM
XGeass posted...
Redoverlay posted...

Tobirama: "Lets see one Uchiha extremist tried to destroy the village......now lets persecute the ones, who left this guy and joined our side for the sake of peace and who were innocent, for generations to come........nothing can go wrong with this plan."

Obito: You let Rin die, now the world must end.

You keep dangerous animals caged and under observation, Tobirama's logic was flawless.
---
Meh
#59TrialAndErrorPosted 2/5/2013 7:23:12 AM
We all knew the Uchiha were emo from the start.
---
Pixel Republiq is coming...
PSN & Xbox Live: TrialnError423
#60Jagd_ZakuPosted 2/5/2013 7:24:49 AM
XGeass posted...
Redoverlay posted...

Flawless logic, at least in his mind. Anyway I've really misjudged Hashirama. I figured he was a dick but he seems like the furthest thing from.