Naruto 619

#61laskalPosted 2/5/2013 6:25:44 AM
So... Sharingan is created... by the power of WUV!
I know I'm simplifying, but this is just silly. Mainly because of wording either kishi or translator chose.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#62XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 6:28:50 AM
Redoverlay posted...
XGeass posted...
Redoverlay posted...
Tobirama's mistrust for the uchiha was just, they're clearly unstable and extremely volatile.

Tobirama: "Lets see one Uchiha extremist tried to destroy the village......now lets persecute the ones, who left this guy and joined our side for the sake of peace and who were innocent, for generations to come........nothing can go wrong with this plan."

Obito: You let Rin die, now the world must end.

You keep dangerous animals caged and under observation, Tobirama's logic was flawless.

Did your best friend ever murder the woman you loved in cold blood?

And they weren't dangerous animals they were people who were persecuted generation after generation. Honestly its a miracle they didn't plan a coup sooner all Tobirama did was fan the flames of hatred just as Orochimaru said.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#63Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/5/2013 6:36:41 AM
All this love and peace preaching of Masashi's is getting ridiculously childish at this point. It's like watching those old G.I. Joe cartoon episodes where they're always trying to teach kids what's right and wrong. It's awfully cheesy and it needs to stop. The Alliance Kyuubi power-up was dumb enough. It's just dragging things on and treating the fans as idiots. Most of the **** these Hokage's are spouting isn't anything new or interesting. We already know why Tobirama made the Uchiha the police force.

I can't wait next week for Hashirama to give us an school lesson on what ninjas are and where they came from, because it's new and exciting. Maybe the week after he'll teach us the ABC's of jutsu /sarcasm
#64XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 6:38:00 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
All this love and peace preaching of Masashi's is getting ridiculously childish at this point. It's like watching those old G.I. Joe cartoon episodes where they're always trying to teach kids what's right and wrong. It's awfully cheesy and it needs to stop. The Alliance Kyuubi power-up was dumb enough. It's just dragging things on and treating the fans as idiots. Most of the **** these Hokage's are spouting isn't anything new or interesting. We already know why Tobirama made the Uchiha the police force.

I can't wait next week for Hashirama to give us an school lesson on what ninjas are and where they came from, because it's new and exciting. Maybe the week after he'll teach us the ABC's of jutsu /sarcasm

New to shonen much?
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#65RedoverlayPosted 2/5/2013 6:44:35 AM
XGeass posted...
Redoverlay posted...
XGeass posted...
Redoverlay posted...
Tobirama's mistrust for the uchiha was just, they're clearly unstable and extremely volatile.

Tobirama: "Lets see one Uchiha extremist tried to destroy the village......now lets persecute the ones, who left this guy and joined our side for the sake of peace and who were innocent, for generations to come........nothing can go wrong with this plan."

Obito: You let Rin die, now the world must end.

You keep dangerous animals caged and under observation, Tobirama's logic was flawless.

Did your best friend ever murder the woman you loved in cold blood?

And they weren't dangerous animals they were people who were persecuted generation after generation. Honestly its a miracle they didn't plan a coup sooner all Tobirama did was fan the flames of hatred just as Orochimaru said.

The uchiha are cursed, they're bound to cause trouble sooner or later. Itachi knew this, and so, he did what was best, to end the misery of his own clan and to protect the village.
---
Meh
#66Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/5/2013 6:45:17 AM
XGeass posted...
New to shonen much?

Hardly, Usually it's always a continuing theme in Shonen, but I've never seen a writer go so far out of his way to cram it down our throats. I mean Naruto and Obito were practically repeating the same **** with different words during that whole Jyuubi scene.