why are people still whining over the 7 minor swordsman?

#1Kingscorpiop93Posted 2/5/2013 10:44:02 AM
I accepted that Chojuro isn't playable along with C and the other kage guards well most of em anyway why can't you accept that the 7 minor swordsman aren't?
---
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
#2XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 10:45:32 AM
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
I accepted that Chojuro isn't playable along with C and the other kage guards well most of em anyway why can't you accept that the 7 minor swordsman aren't?

Because there is no reason why they shouldnt be in.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#3Kingscorpiop93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:48:14 AM
XGeass posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...

Actually they are in at least you get to fight them instead of them just appearing in cutscenes only.
---
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
#4ZeroJinKuiPosted 2/5/2013 10:49:28 AM
what irritates me about it is, CC2 KNOWS that there are fans of the seven swordsmen out there, who REALLY want them to be playable... and they constantly advertise them by putting them on posters at events, making CARDS for them, and everything.

they're doing everything they should be doing for playable characters, for UNPLAYABLE characters, just to frustrate and mock the fans of the swordsmen.

that is just distasteful.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#5Kfresh08Posted 2/5/2013 10:49:57 AM
You shouldn't be surprised by anything on this forum anymore.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameTagerZ
#6nukedduckPosted 2/5/2013 10:51:58 AM
XGeass posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...

Except the fact that they are utterly transparent characters that without filler episodes,(that Masashi has nothing to do with btw) we really never saw them fight in the Manga or even say something about themselves that was unique.. I'm fine with the ones that actually were elaborated on-Kisame(the best) Suigetsu(probably the cooler laid back version of his bro) and Zabuza(first villain in Naruto). The 7 swordsmen really don't have much besides their swords, they all have little to no personality. I'm much happier to see the Jinchuriki instead.( who are also fairly transparent in their own right) They at least have kick ass modes.
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#7XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 10:53:06 AM
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
XGeass posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...

Actually they are in at least you get to fight them instead of them just appearing in cutscenes only.

I would have preferred them only being in cutscenes because now they have 3D modules movesets AND jutsus but they are still not playable.

Its like they are slapping the fans in the face.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#8nukedduckPosted 2/5/2013 10:55:06 AM
XGeass posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
XGeass posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...

I would have preferred them only being in cutscenes because now they have 3D modules movesets AND jutsus but they are still not playable.

Its like they are slapping the fans in the face.

I agree that is pretty stupid of them. Sounds like a waste of development time.
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#9XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 10:56:01 AM
nukedduck posted...
XGeass posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...

Except the fact that they are utterly transparent characters that without filler episodes,(that Masashi has nothing to do with btw) we really never saw them fight in the Manga or even say something about themselves that was unique.. I'm fine with the ones that actually were elaborated on-Kisame(the best) Suigetsu(probably the cooler laid back version of his bro) and Zabuza(first villain in Naruto). The 7 swordsmen really don't have much besides their swords, they all have little to no personality. I'm much happier to see the Jinchuriki instead.( who are also fairly transparent in their own right) They at least have kick ass modes.

Says who? A few years ago people would have talked about Raiga's blades like that but look what happened they are f'n canon.

The games go by the anime anyway. Straight from the director of CC2's mouth.
---
#10Kingscorpiop93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:57:24 AM
How do you know for certain they aren't playable? You're crying too early cry after the milk has been spilled.
---